Would this work? Re: Reload Bonus

• Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      I've just finished raking my first depositor bonus on 888, and I am well aware they do reload bonuses too. I think if I got one of those for the worth of half my bankroll, I would be very happy indeed once I work that off too. It can be done quite quickly on NL10.

But my question is this, if I withdrew $500+ from 888, and then once it has been cleared back into my bank account. Deposit the same amount back into 888, would I still be able to avail myself of a reload bonus?

Could be a silly question, but ah well...
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Zareos,

It's best to clarify this with 888 before doing so. I am not sure personally if this is even possible or not :(

Best wishes and let us know how you get on :)

Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Very sneaky ;)

I've done it myself :D

I've withdrew $200 of my bankroll and then deposited $200 with a reload code the next minute, its worked for me everytime. But until you clear the reload bonus, you cannot withdraw $200 of your bankroll, hope that makes sense? I would do this at your own risk if though, or contact support for a definite answer!
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      I have done that a few times. The last time i withdrawn to moneybookers and the next minute I deposited that money with bonus. But, reading the last threads, I think that 888 is not anymore so kind with the bonus. Nonetheless I will try to that again. If you dont pay taxes on withdraw u should cashout and when you have the money go to cashier and chat with a operator to ask a reload bonus (they should offer it automatically)
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Very sneaky ;)
      I'm like a low-stakes poker ninja :f_cool:
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      I've decided I'm going to withdraw $200 from my roll and immediately reload it once it clears back to my bank account. If they do not accept it, no harm, I could always just shift my BR to another poker room and work off a larger bonus there to boost the roll.