Hi everybody..:)

• 18 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Ratajh!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Did you know we have an Indian Community too?!

Have you taken our quiz yet to retrieve your free $50 starting capital? Are you new to Poker or have you played previously?

So many questions to ask but I will start small!

Greetings and best wishes,

Gary
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Hi Rajath!

Welcome to PS Forum! enjoy staying here at the english community!
    • vanjak79
      vanjak79
      Bronze
      Good luck at the tables!
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      Yes... i passed in the free capital quiz... and i am waiting for the transaction to take place.....I chose to play at POKER770....
      Thank you very much..:)
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by rajath94
      Yes... i passed in the free capital quiz... and i am waiting for the transaction to take place.....I chose to play at POKER770....
      Thank you very much..:)
      Wow rajath94, congratulations for passing the exam! we'll me too, I'm still waiting for my capital to be transfer in my Party Poker account. Still under verfication.
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      But i haven't yet received any money as yet..!!
      Will it take time... ??
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      But i haven't yet received any money as yet..!!
      Will it take time... ??
      Hi ratajh!

Congrats on passing the quiz! Well done to you!

The transfer will take up to 48 hours and it also may depend on you passing an ID Verification check. Please keep looking at the email address you signed up to us on as that is where we will contact you further.

As you wait patiently, I suggest reading over our basic articles and keep yourself fresh for the start of your poker career!

You also have access to all 270+ of these basic member videos!

That should keep you entertained until the money reaches your Poker770 account!

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.

Yeah.. Sure.. I m ready to wait..This is what i received when i entered the page...:)

Thank you very much...:)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.

Yeah.. Sure.. I m ready to wait..This is what i received when i entered the page...:)

Thank you very much...:)
      Wohoo!!!!!!!!

So you'll have your starting capital within the next 48 hours :)

Congratulations!
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      But i haven't received any amount as such nor any notification...

This is the only capital that i have got to start my career..I have been waiting to become pro poker player all my life... With PS free capital i thought it was a dream come true...
      God...!!! Please help me out...!!! :)
      I am counting on this money a lot....!!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi rajath94,

Welcome to our community!

I can see that your free $50 starting capital is on it's way. However, its even more important to get ready for the tables rather than just sit down and play your first game.

Have you managed to read our basic articles? all of them?
      Whats your plan, what limits will you be playing and with what strategy?

Wish you a pleasant stay with our community!
      Ingrid
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hi everybody... My name is Rajath and i am from India.... :)
      Hallo Rajath!

Welcome to Pokerstrategy!!

India, I heard, it is a very interessting country. We had some people from india in the office. Very friendly.

I play at Party too, if you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.

And the com from india? I think there is not many traffic?
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      I got a a total points of 19.20(SP+BP) with the first 10$ release .. I went broke now...:(
      Will I get the next 10$ bonus ..??
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey rajath94,

You only need to rake .50c in order to get the next $10 and it's safe to say you have done this :)

You will receive it 7 days after you received your first $10 payment.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      The precise parameters are: you can earn a new $10 payment every 7 days. The next $10 step won't be transferred into your account earlier, should you meet the qualifying criteria before the preceding 7 day period is over.

In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees. Rake is the house's cut which is taken from every pot played at a cash game table. Usually it's around 5% of the money in the middle.

This i what i got... They told me i generated 0.45$ when i asked them first time and later i had 19.20 points in my accounts the next day... Then i went broke.....Will i get the next bonus amount or not... OR My poker career is ended...??
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      how should i maintain my bankroll... I am having problem doing that...!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      The precise parameters are: you can earn a new $10 payment every 7 days. The next $10 step won't be transferred into your account earlier, should you meet the qualifying criteria before the preceding 7 day period is over.

In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees. Rake is the house's cut which is taken from every pot played at a cash game table. Usually it's around 5% of the money in the middle.

This i what i got... They told me i generated 0.45$ when i asked them first time and later i had 19.20 points in my accounts the next day... Then i went broke.....Will i get the next bonus amount or not... OR My poker career is ended...??
      Hey there rajath94,

Your Poker career is far from over :) You will be eligible to receive the next $10 because you have raked the 0.50c required. The next $10 will be payed exactly seven days after you received your first $10.

how should i maintain my bankroll... I am having problem doing that...!!!

The best way to maintain most of your bankroll would be to generate the rake required and stop until you receive your next payment.

Perhaps you could play 10 .50c SNGs which would generate the required rake.

Just a suggestion ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • rajath94
      rajath94
      Bronze
      Yeah i am planning to play... 1$ Double up games till i get the rest 40$ dollars... and then i will think of playing cash games and big tourneys... :)