This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AQo nl25 #2

• siweq86
      siweq86
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: $30.03
      UTG: $26.67
      MP: $25.00
      CO: $42.25
      Hero (BTN): $25.27
      SB: $29.90

reads:
      bottom pair multiway passive
      bluffraise turn multiway 3rd pair, checkback river
      dont' cbets bad boards, use scare card on T, didn;t use on R
      middle sdv float T - chb R

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:club: Q:spade:

fold, MP raises to $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.75, fold, fold

Flop: ($1.85, 2 players) T:club: 3:spade: Q:heart:
      MP bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00

Turn: ($3.85, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      MP checks, Hero bets $2.50, MP raises to $6.00, Hero calls $3.50

River: ($15.85, 2 players) 4:club:
      MP bets $8.00, fold

MP wins $15.06

Preflop i'm calling because his rfi from mp is 21%. Bluff3bet could be profitable but i wanted to play postflop against his weaker Qx, AJ. BB is fishy 22/2 and i think he can call with any Ax.
      Flop std.
      Turn after his check i decide to bet but i don't see too much value. With QJ i think i'd just checkback turn, but with AQ i want to get 2 valuebets from QJ-QK because he can play x/c with Qx, JJ, 88-99 because he don't see value in 2nd barrel. Maybe i should play checkback?
      After his x/r i have big problem, because his sizing from flop & x/r turn looks strange, air or nuts. My reads show me that he can bluffraise but after that he was passive on river. His x/r T 0/3, AFq T 69%, cbet turn 1/3. I decided to call turn & fold R because i think that my bet/call turn looks very strong - Qx or set and he shouldn't bluff on river, propably he even don't vbet Qx.
  • 2 replies