wanna record me playing nl2 fr on party

• slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Is there anyone from higher limits to watch it? And tell me where I played wrong. I won't comment while playing, because I have nothing to tell you, I just play by pokerstrategy chart with little deviations from it.
      My poker blog. You can see I'm a break even player on a ~33k hands sample. Posting this here because I still consider myself a beginner.

Edit:
      Finally I made it :D
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1VIEF7ZBg
      Please please watch someone and tell me your thoughts? Where would you play differently and why? Maybe there is a huge leak in my play that you saw straight from the beginning - please post.
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey slipkn6t,

I'm sure if you manage to record it many of us will watch and comment. I can't promise you that any of our coach will take a look but I'll ask as a favor for you :)

Happy grinding
      Ingrid
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I found your error!

SSS/MSS

:)
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Just recorded a 60 minute video using CamStudioRecorder, but the file is stuck at 4GB and only shows a blackscreen when played, guess I messed up the settings or something. Gonna try recording another sample tomorrow.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Finally I made it :D
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1VIEF7ZBg
      Please please watch someone and tell me your thoughts? Where would you play differently and why? Maybe there is a huge leak in my play that you saw straight from the beginning - please post.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      I'll take a watch and see if I can offer you any advice :)

So far though, I recommend not playing poker with such music on, that is for sure distracting. :f_biggrin:

Also, why not make a sessionreview and upload to YouTube, where you are explaining the reasons why you make the plays and choices you do in-game. This would be much more effective for you to learn, if you have reasoning for what you are doing then you're way ahead of most players.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      I'll take a watch and see if I can offer you any advice :)

So far though, I recommend not playing poker with such music on, that is for sure distracting. :f_biggrin:

Also, why not make a sessionreview and upload to YouTube, where you are explaining the reasons why you make the plays and choices you do in-game. This would be much more effective for you to learn, if you have reasoning for what you are doing then your way ahead of most players.
      If you re-record the audio for that video and put your thoughts in it would be way better!

Let me know!

-E
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Well done slipkn6t, I'll check it out :)