Deposit at PokerStars, Get Access to 4x $1,000 Daily Freerolls for 31 Days

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Any deposit at PokerStars using the "100k" bonus code will make you eligible to play in daily $1,000 freerolls for the next 31 days. With four freerolls running every day, you can win a share of over $120,000 with just one deposit!

Deposit now, get seats in 124x $1,000 freerolls

Use the "100k" bonus code when reloading your PokerStars account you will get access to over 120 freerolls worth $1,000 each for the next 31 days. There will be a total of four freerolls running every day at the following times:

• Freeroll #1: Daily at 02:00 GMT
      • Freeroll #2: Daily at 09:00 GMT
      • Freeroll #3: Daily at 15:00 GMT
      • Freeroll #4: Daily at 20:00 GMT

To find these freerolls, open your PokerStars lobby and go to Tourney -> Freerolls. The name of these freerolls is "$100K Depositor Freerolls".

Important: This promotion runs until May 20. Therefore, if you deposit now, you will get access to these daily freerolls for the next 31 days. Afterwards, you can deposit again and get access to 31 more days and so on, until May 20.

First depositor - how does it work?

If you don't have a PokerStars account and you would like to take advantage of this offer, here's what you need to do:
      1. Download and install the PokerStars software
      2. Create a new account and use the "strategy-en" marketing code
      3. Make a deposit using the "STARS600" bonus code

Note: On top of these freerolls, you will get a bonus of 100% up to $600 when you make your first deposit!

Create a PokerStars account now

What do you think about this offer? Will you take part in these daily freerolls? Feel free to talk about them with fellow PokerStrategists in this forum thread!

• 9 replies
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      2 yrs ago i deposited $10, play few times, n won only $30. Wasted so much time playing these freerolls vs donkey is quite hard...

So, i never deposited anymore, n cont playing my own favourite game...
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      hah they are so nice when they traffic is 20 % down. I hope they will go down soon
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      [COLOR=darkred] PokerStars have just changed the tornament structure for these games without any notice to there customer base ![/color]

[COLOR=darkblue] The first 5 tournament structures were as follows:
      $1500 chips
      10 minute blinds[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue] The 6th tournament structure was
      $1200 chips
      8 minute blinds[/color]

I have just sent a email to support concerning this,
      the email was as follows:

Hello support,

Can you please tell me why you have changed the tournament structure for the depositors freerolls without informing your loyal customers !

The first 5 tournament structures we were given $1500 chips and 10 minute blinds.

The 6th tournament structure was $1200 chips and 8 minute blinds.

This is not the way to keep your customer base.

I await your reply,

thank you.

Regards,
      my name.

I shall post the reply in the forum HERE, by updating this post.

Reply from PokerStars, [COLOR=darkred] THIS IS A VERY LAME REPLY IN MY OPINON[/color]

Hello my name,

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the structure of our
      Depositor Freerolls. Further information on our '$100K Depositor
      Freerolls' promotion can be found under the link:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/depositor-freerolls/

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know
      and we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Ericka M
      PokerStars Support Team
      ---
      We are poker!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [COLOR=darkblue]Just replied to PokerStars with this email below[/color]

[COLOR=darkred]Hello support,

the reply about the change in tournament structure without informing your loyal customers is extremely lame & highly unprofessional, plus is another example of customer maltreatment.

Can you please re read the original email ( attached below ) and actually answer the question.

I feel in my opinion on a professional level, it is only fair to
      let you know that i have & i am sharing all these emails in the
      PokerStrategy Forum.

thank you.

Regards,
      my name.[/color]

Lets see what the reply is !
      again will update HERE with reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2nd reply from PokerStars.

Hello my name,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

We apologize for any inconvenience, unfortunately the change in
      blinds on these tournaments was performed as an internal change,
      and while we can assure that the reasoning behind it was
      calculated taking many factors into consideration, the exact
      reasons are not available to us.

We have forwarded your feedback to our Poker Room Management Team
      for their review.

Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of emails
      containing ideas, suggestions and feedback each month, so
      unfortunately we cannot respond on the merits of every one.
      However, we read every single email and give each suggestion
      careful consideration.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to suggest
      improvements to PokerStars. Many of the features in our software
      were developed following suggestions received from our players.

Please let us know if you have any other ideas or questions, and
      thanks for playing at PokerStars!

Regards,

Ricardo A.
      PokerStars Support Team
      ---
      We are poker!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      With respect 1z2x3y, PokerStars can set these tournaments up however they like and are entitled to change it whenever too.

Some may not like the slightly faster structure but others will probably prefer it, especially with the rebuys and lots of fish multi-rebuying. In my experience sitouts were reaching the cash in the first format which is never a good idea and says a lot about the quality of players entering.

At the end of the day, it is what it is and each player has the choice of whether to play them or not and whether to treat them as a pure freeroll or invest a few rebuys in them and treat them as a micro buyin, but in my opinion it's a welcome addition to the schedules.

Good luck & enjoy the tourneys,

Bart
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      @EagleStar888 with honour Sir,

i believe you are missing the whole point.

I am not unhappy with the change, however i am extremely unhappy with the conduct of the site to there loyal customer base.

Poker is Poker & if you can play then you should be able to play any format, of course naturally we all have our preferences

As with regards to the sit outs reaching ITM with a 10,000 strong field i strongly disagree Bart Sir in my opinion and experience.

I have cashed in 3 out of 5 so far, 5th i did not due to lack of sleep, 6th due to emailing PokerStars during game so not really paying the attention i usually do.
      I did not play the 4th tournament due to the time it was starting.

Regards.

sHuFfLe UP & deal & best of luck to every one on the virtual felt
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      A mail shot may still follow, yes ideally players should be notified but these have only just been introduced are still very much in their infancy. Full details will be shown in the link they provided and in each tournament lobby you sign up to, so I personally don't see a major issue. Like I said, different players will have different preferences.

These are additional added value events we didn't have before & you and others have already managed to pick up some of that added value, well played. What's not to like?

I'm sure PokerStars always value constructive & respectful feedback.

Enjoy & keep shipping,

Bart
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      @EagleStar888 with honour Sir,

There are no details of the structure to be played in the link Bart, plus you have to deposit before you know the tournament I.D therefore to get access to the tournament lobby to see the format, as they are not available in the main lobby to anyone & the only way to find them is through tournament tickets search.

What's not to like is the highly unprofessional conduct towards there customer base.

Yes indeed the tournaments are in their infancy, however surely they should of waited until the end of the first months tournaments before changing the structure plus after informing all customers.

in regards to your statement Bart, QUOTE / I'm sure PokerStars always value constructive & respectful feedback.

This has always been my approach & they have been great up until now. Please read my original post & the reply i have recieved, still awaiting 2nd reply.

Hope to see you on Final Table Bart, what's you PokerStars I.D please Sir !
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      My PokerStars ID is private sir & my spare time is short.

Good luck & enjoy your poker,

Bart

Edit: You can find the tourneys in the tourney>Freeroll section of PokerStars Lobby, just ensure that filters aren't turned on. They also appear in the "All" section nearer the time ofc.
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      Understood Bart Sir & the same to you also.

Indeed the depositors freeoll is now available as you stated, yesterday it was not available however.

2nd reply has been recieved from PokerStars and has been added to my first original posting.