reload bonus on 888

• darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Hi,

I talked with online support 3 days ago and asked if there is reload bonus and their representative -Laurie,replied that if I deposit $150 using code HOT150 I'll get $150 reload bonus. I gladly accepted this and deposited $150 but did not get any kind of bonus. When explaned this to Laurie she daubted that I used correct code so had to reasure her that I used corect code and that it is the reason I asked first if there is one and which code to use. Laurie replied that she will forward this to relevant department and that I should wait 24 hours before replied. 24 hours are long time gone so I sent another email myself to 888 support asking for explanation. Hoping to hear from them withing 48 hours . So now I have another $150 sitting on 888 and did not get any bonus and on the top of that I can not withdrew those $150 since they have this crazy policy that you need to wager certain amount before withdrawing money.
      Here is transcription of my chat with 888 representative Laurie:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Laurie'

Laurie: Hi , this is Laurie from ; thanks for chatting with me.
      I noticed you are in the cashier, let's get you playing......

you: Hi Laurie :-)

Laurie: How are you doing today ?

you: Great thank you,was going to play but then saw that my pending bonus has expired today so was wandering is there a way for me to get another one if deposited ,please?

Laurie: OK

Laurie: May I have your username please

you: sure it's darkod80

Laurie: Thank you

Laurie: One moment please

Laurie: How much are you trying to deposit to claim an offer?

you: To be honest I haven't had any particular amount in mind since atm I have $500 on my account . Was just wandering if there is an offer ,so to see what amount suits me and 888 of course.

you: Not sure what you're offering,but lets say I was thinking about $50 to start with.

Laurie: Deposit using code HOT150 and get 100% reload bonus up to $150

you: If there is reload bonus ofc :-)

Laurie: you will receive your Bonus in pending installments of $10; each time you generate 100 Status Points, $10 will be released into your account up to 100% of your deposit amount

you: That sounds great to me Laurie . Thank you very much. I will deposit straight away. You have been very helpfull.

Laurie: Great

Laurie: How much ?

you: Ill deposit $150 for $150 reload bonus. I'll have 3 months to clear it ,is that correct?

Laurie: Yes that is correct

you: Cool,thanks a lot. Have a good night.

Laurie: Let me know how you get through with the deposit

you: will do

you: Just deposited $150 using HOT150 code

you: Congratulations! Your deposit has been approved. Summary Confirmation ID: 134746035341 Requested amount: US$150.00 Your account will be debited: US$150.00 Your bankroll will be credited: US$150.00

you: I do not see pending bonus atm but gues it takes some time for it to show.

you: Laurie are you there?

you: In transaction history it does not say I got bonus.

Laurie: One moment

you: Thanks :-)

Laurie: Are you sure you used the code??

Laurie: I am not seeing the promotion code being used

you: Yes,typed it allright HOT150.

you: Thats why I asked you if tehre is a code I need to use :-)

Laurie: Yes I understand

Laurie: Hmmm

Laurie: Ok

Laurie: Would you mind getting an instant bonus offer instead?

you: Well to be honest I would preffer reload ,used them a lot past year and really liked to clear reload bonus during 3 months period :-) IS not there a way for me to get it, I intend to play a lot so was hoping to rake those $750 during this period and earn $150 od reload bonus.

you: To be honest always liked the fact 888 offers them and most of the past year was on some deposit bonus,thats why 888 was my main site for past 12 months :-)

Laurie: OK I understand

Laurie: One moment

you: Sure ,thank you Laurie.

Laurie: Ok What I can do is forward this to the relevant department for and we would get a response from them in regards to the reload bonus offer. As you have said you have used the code.

Laurie: I would advised you to wait 24 hours for a response

Laurie: I do apologize for the inconvenience caused

you: Ok Laurie :-( And response going to be by email I guess?

Laurie: That is correct
  • 28 replies
    • MicSiRau
      MicSiRau
      Bronze
      JANRELOAD2012 up to just 50$

FREE200NOW up to 200$ 100% bonus reload
      FREE200NOW1 up to 200$ 100% bonus reload.

PS: The code is valid just for one time. And i think you make another deposit maybe last 1-2 maybe 3 months ago with HOT150 because i remember this code. And if you used again is don't work. Sorry my english but i think you understand. Good luck !
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Thanks a lot mate. Used JANRELOAD2012 up to just 50$ and just got bonus. Perhaps you are right - one can not use same bonus code twice and that may be the reason I did not get it using HOT150 since already used that one last summer.But I was told by 888 representative to use that one and it's not up to me to know it's not going to work.
      This one will cover me until I get response from 888 support ,cheers.
    • dreamer14
      dreamer14
      Bronze
      confirmed. it works. all of them

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Hey guys...
      tell me please... how much % rakeback are you able to get (status + reload bonuses) per month?
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      29% rake back, 9% from Gold Status, 20% from deposit bonus.

that's in my case grinding NL30 FR/SH with some Mtt\s and some NL20 if there are fishy tables
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I got reply today in which they appologize and say that their representative that offered me that code made mistake ,but I am not offered anything more except apology and my $150 is just sitting there now :f_mad:

Dear Darko,

Thank you for contacting us.

My name is Karen a support representative and I am happy to assist you today.

Darko, I do apologies for any misunderstanding and for the details given about the reload bonus offer. All reload bonus offer is 100% upto $50 at this time and this is why the pending bonus receive is upto $50.

I also reviewed your account and saw that the representative gave you the code but advise you of the wrong amount by mistake to receive with that code.

Please note that for every 100 status points accumulated you would receive $10 release into your bankroll each time.

Once again we do apologies, thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      contact an 888 poker manager regarding the issue he will solve your problem 100%

i think its manager@888poker.com
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      29% rake back, 9% from Gold Status, 20% from deposit bonus.

that's in my case grinding NL30 FR/SH with some Mtt\s and some NL20 if there are fishy tables
      nice one...
      how is it counted?
      so when I decide to make first deposit bonus I will have 20% from bonus + 4% from status?
      Could you explain me who it is working?
    • pibomarco
      pibomarco
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dreamer14
      confirmed. it works. all of them

awsome, tnx!
    • dreamer14
      dreamer14
      Bronze
      hot150 is also working !
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      HOT150 did not work for me ,read my post,seems like the problem is I already used it last summer,so if you already used it do not try again .
    • MicSiRau
      MicSiRau
      Bronze
      FREE200NOW2 up to 200$
    • awesomeo
      awesomeo
      Bronze
      Btw how much you need to wager before you can cash out your deposit? Any info or link to that?
    • dreamer14
      dreamer14
      Bronze
      FREE200NOW2 works 200$ 100% reload and now also

"lovepoker" - 200$ , get 40$ (im not sure if it was instantly or reload but it works also)
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dreamer14
      FREE200NOW2 works 200$ 100% reload and now also

"lovepoker" - 200$ , get 40$ (im not sure if it was instantly or reload but it works also)
      LOVEPOKER works here also,
      instant(2,5 pp per $ before withdraw) +
      Special Valentine Freeroll invitation
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Are you sure about this? I just spoke with 888 support and Patrice told me that bonus is $10 and the only way to get $40 is that this is your first deposit bonus. When I insisted that it is not said that way anywhere on the web page promotion she asked me for the link and when provided her with one she kept insisting it has to be first deposit. Since she obviously had no idea what she was talking about I stopped online chat ,did not want to waste any more time with lame 888 support. So has anyone used this code and made $200 deposit and got $40? I would hate to be tricked once again by 888 support like last time I deposited $150 and got nothing.How did you come up with 2.5 points for $1 to rake before being able to withdraw?
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkod80
      Are you sure about this? I just spoke with 888 support and Patrice told me that bonus is $10 and the only way to get $40 is that this is your first deposit bonus. When I insisted that it is not said that way anywhere on the web page promotion she asked me for the link and when provided her with one she kept insisting it has to be first deposit. Since she obviously had no idea what she was talking about I stopped online chat ,did not want to waste any more time with lame 888 support. So has anyone used this code and made $200 deposit and got $40? I would hate to be tricked once again by 888 support like last time I deposited $150 and got nothing.How did you come up with 2.5 points for $1 to rake before being able to withdraw?
      Yes, I am. I already got my bonus. Used 200 and got 40 immediately. 2,5 pp per bonus$ is in their T&C(point3)
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Just tried LOVEPOKER for $50 got the $10 free
      Just tried FREE200NOW2 for $100 got the $100 bonus release
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Used LOVEPOKER too ,deposited $200 got $40 .It's incredible 888 support does not have a clue about their ongoing promotions :f_mad: