New players on iPoker / PP

• nonamesleft

I wasn't sure where to start this, but seeing how I am mainly interested in NL2-NL10 players this seems as good a place to start as any.

I have noticed since the Christmas break there appear to be a large number of very new / very bad players appearing on both these sites, these are the only ones I am playing on at the moment. Looking through the hand evaluation forums I see lots of spoilers where very weak trashy hands have called multiple raises looking to see a flop. I am also seeing plenty of unknown players with strange stats, 95 VPIP for example and very low PFR /AF, I have also witnessed players open limping with hands like JJ,QQ from the SB and checking down.

Seeing bad players at these limits isn't unusual, but there seems to be a lot that have appeared over the holiday period. I understand that at micro limits some people will deposit a few times and lose before giving up, but they will always be replaced by other, equally bad players. I've just never seen such an influx of these players in one time.

So, basically, has anyone else noticed this? Or is it my own head ?( ? Or does Christmas always bring a new shoal of fish? And, of course, does this happen at any other time of the year as well?

• 2 replies
    • veriz
      < Move your Thread to Discussion section >
    • kiny351
      Yes i saw them on PP, and i lost a some money against them, wich is sick,i lost flush vs 54o when he hit his full house on the river and there was 4 spades, i had king of spade so play that doesn't make any sense to me. They never ever fold, bet sizing doesn't matter, they call everythink, wich is good, but not for me i always loose against big fish, cards wan't it that way. I lost couple of AA, QQ and the fish shipped into me preflop ?(

i was thinking if this were some bots and not human ?( :) I'm not sad but rather confused :) Their VPIP is 94-99 PRF is 3-5. And usually they are deep stacked when i join ?(

P.S: sorry for my english :baby: