Poker 770 SHAME

• zlatko405
      zlatko405
      Bronze
      I cannot belive that I wait for witdrawal almost 1 month and I gave them all the information and documents they asked.
      This is emberesed for one poker site and I will not never ever played on their rooms. I also have an account on Poker Stars and I never had the problem like this.
      I called them, sent e mails and always got the same answer " We are waiting for confirmation of our financial department and don't worry you will get your winings"etc. ONE MONTH???
  • 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi zlatko405,

I'm very sorry to read about your frustration regarding your Poker770 account.

I'm sure there is an explanation for this. When was the last email you received and what was the date they promised your winnings to be paid out?

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • pat7769
      pat7769
      Bronze
      i've been waiting over a week for comfirmation....exact same issue as above, same site...same run around
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      just don't play on this shitty site, more trouble than its worth really as their customer service is incredibly horrible.
    • southseakid
      southseakid
      Bronze
      ive also had all sorts of problems with em, now use W.H., they payed me in in 2 or 3 days. thanks p/s for leading me to 770
    • southseakid
      southseakid
      Bronze
      oh yeah dont waste any time talking to them or email, ican assure they lie unless u can proove em wrong. thank god for emails, iam currently collecting all my evidence and do my best to xxxx em up, all over a few quid and afew lies.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      it's all the same, every time. when you wanna deposit then go ahead, no problem. when you want to withdraw, "wait a minute.... who are you? where you from? where you got that money from? let me check smth... you don't need to know what, trust me... I check smth..."
    • pokeraceman
      pokeraceman
      Bronze
      pretty much the same: when they want you to deposit - they act all sweet, but as soon as you say you need your money and now, there it starts: "wait! who are you? this identity, that identity, send xN of documents, would you better not withdraw but play more now, etc.; stalling to the most; stick with respectable poker rooms; PokerStars even transferred my money about 1.5 hours i made a request at night-time, whether it's automatic or there's a person typing in transfers - i need my money when i want it and in a timely fashion, and without ridiculous stalling and whatnots; is it too much asking?
    • TheKingway
      TheKingway
      Bronze
      same problem here, very bad service. You can't trust this site
    • cufc37
      cufc37
      Bronze
      yep...can only echo the above! Their terms and conditions say it will be paid within 48 hours, but when queried as to why it was 2 weeks later and no payment had been received, it was apparently down to the mysterious payment agent. Not a site I will be using again in a hurry!
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Shame to hear.

They did ask me for info after I deposited, but didn't reply when I emailed them to ask if the info was received.

I'm guess I don't need to money fast but its ridiculous when they make it easy to deposit & difficult to withdraw, pokerstars are brilliant in this regard & actually Everest poker were great too.
    • Pevojed
      Pevojed
      Bronze
      I want to know do anybody received money and do anibody received money in less then 5 days
    • cufc37
      cufc37
      Bronze
      yes pevojed...I did get my money, but it just took a couple of weeks.

That said there is another thread about 770, in which a couple of people are saying they got their money in 48 hrs. Guess you have to be lucky!
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      Personally I think every online poker should request ID on signup if they think they are going to need it. Waiting one month for a withdrawal does take this p**s to be honest.

I'd go for William Hill on iPoker like southseakid says. Their online support is always online unlike 770's :f_frown: and their withdrawals are very fast.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pevojed
      I want to know do anybody received money and do anibody received money in less then 5 days
      I withdrew $100 twice (via Skrill) and got it on my Skrill account in less than 48 hours both times.

(edit: added quote)