50$

• 16 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi SEND1,

why are you in such a hurry to withdraw? it seems like you only just received your starting capital. :) the withdrawal requirements differ depending on which room you are playing in. if you can clarify this for us, we can help you further. however, i just want to remind you that the capital was given so that you can start learning and playing poker. :)

regards,
      wendy
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      looks like 1/4th of people come here just to get their 50$ and run with them
    • suinegenius
      suinegenius
      Basic
      Ok but what if i earn some money with ths 50$ (i guess 300$)
      Cann i cash that money or what!!
    • RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suinegenius
      Yes if you turn your $50 into $300 you can make a small first first deposit and withdraw lol
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi suinegenius,

you haven't even gotten yours yet and already want to withdraw?
      what is happening here? :(

the starting $50 + all your winnings can be withdrawn of course after certain conditions are met. like i said, these conditions differ depending on which room you are playing. the requirements are easy to meet though and i think it is only fair. imagine that they are kind of a safeguard for the rooms so that people don't get 50 today and disappear tomorrow. some rooms will take it back if you are not interested in playing (like never logged into your account or played any hands) because they are really meant for people who want to learn and play poker.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BergsM
      :f_cry:

sigh, still i guess that's better than the percentage that create multiple accounts then rant when they don't get the $50. scammers are the worst ranters too. :s_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      Originally posted by BergsM
      :f_cry:

sigh, still i guess that's better than the percentage that create multiple accounts then rant when they don't get the $50. scammers are the worst ranters too. :s_cool:
      +1

Why the hurry guys? Why not turn $50 into $500000 and then cash out ;)
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      yes, that's right, you need to start learning poker by playing. You don't need to cash it out If I were you, if you really have an interest in playing poker then you need to continue what you achieve.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suinegenius
      Hey suinegenius, what's cracking?

I checked your profile, in order to find out which poker room you have registered for the free $50 starting capital and I've sent you a new CS ticket with all the relevant free $50 details. Please click here to view your ticket. :)
    • adywinston
      adywinston
      Bronze
      Do I have to deposit in order to get the $50? Or I just have to deposit in order to cash out the $50? Enlighten me...What are the conditions that have to be met in order to GET the $50, after completing the quiz and making a PartyPoker account, and what are the conditions that have to be met in order to cash the money out, alongside with your winnings, ( or the money you have left from your $50 after consequent losing) ?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey adywinston,

You don't need to deposit to get the $50 just pass the quiz download the software enter the marketing codes and add your username in the form like it says in the instructions.

When you want to withdraw you will need to make a deposit because on all poker rooms you when you want to withdraw you need to have made a deposit with the same method for example: If you want to withdraw to a VISA card you need to have deposited with a VISA card first

Hope this helps

Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Oh and to be able to withdraw you just need to earn 100 Party Points :)

Hope this clears everything up

Carl
    • adywinston
      adywinston
      Bronze
      how do you earn a party point?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Just by playing at any real money game the more you play the more points you earn 100 shouldntt be too hard to reach so don't worry just enjoy your poker :)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SEND1
      What i nedd to do with 50$ to cash them out!?!?!
      Hi SEND1, I've sent you a new CS ticket explaining the Terms for the free $50 starting capital, please click here to access your ticket. If you need further assistance please notify me by replying to your ticket.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adywinston
      how do you earn a party point?
      Hi ady, I have some great news for you, please click here and lets see if we can help you earn your first poker million!! ;)