$50???

• jennielyn
      jennielyn
      Bronze
      im still waiting on my $50 :( (( been mesg pokerstrategy but they stop replying :( ((

i was so excited for passing the quiz and now i dont know if ill get it. he said it was ready to be verify now but nothing...

can someone pls tell me how long it takes? its my day off and i want to try it out
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi jennielyn,

welcome to the community!
      have you been asked to verify your identity? keep an eye on your emails, that is how you find out. after that is done, usually it takes around 48 hours for the transfer to be completed.

have you downloaded and picked a poker room too?

let us know,

smiles,
      wendy
    • vanjak79
      vanjak79
      Bronze
      Good luck at the tables!
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by jennielyn
      im still waiting on my $50 :( (( been mesg pokerstrategy but they stop replying :( ((

i was so excited for passing the quiz and now i dont know if ill get it. he said it was ready to be verify now but nothing...

can someone pls tell me how long it takes? its my day off and i want to try it out
      Hello Jennielyn, don't be hopeless about this, I was waiting also for the verification/ID check in order to get my $50 from quiz. We can talk also here in this forum. This is a fun community :]
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jennielyn

Hey jennielyn,

Our team will not ignore your Tickets, they just may be a little behind, but you will get a reply, hold out hope! :D

Any update on your situation? :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You can read your latest ticket here and just to clarify, we do not stop responding to tickets ... EVER.. :D

Welcome to our community and if you wish to stick around, I can only advice you to try to learn some patient. Not only will help you stop stressing and increasing your aging process but also makes you a better poker player on a long run ;)

Ingrid
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D