Upgrade my pokerstrategy account.

• 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey 2good2fold yep you can still move up in ranks at pokerstrategy.com let me try and give you some options.

First of all you can make an account at another poker room. You can have accounts on as many poker sites as you want and have them all linked to PokerStrategy.com so you can earn strategy points on them. So you could either make a deposit somewhere using the pokerstrategy codes or open play some freerolls on a new site try and cash and start a bankroll that way. Or you can use one of our other free bankroll offers by clicking one of the following links:

PKR $20

$8 at 888 poker

$7.70 at Poker770

If non of these interest you and you want instant access to the materials on PokerStrategy.com you can also buy strategy points, you can find more info on that by clicking this next link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/

Also im going to move your topic from GPD to beginners questions where you will get better responses and advice on what to do next

All the best

Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Also by the way when you signed up to pokerstars did you sign up via our website? do you think you should be getting strategy points from stars?

Also did you take the quiz for the $50 starting capital when you signed up here?

So many questions :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2G00D2F0LD
      hi everyone,

i still have a basic account. I play at pokerstars, but i get no strategy points? so i can't see more vids or read more articals. Can somebody help with this?

ty :heart:
      Hi 2G00D2F0LD,

Welcome to our community!

The reason why you don't get any StrategyPoints is because you need to enter your PokerStars username here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

Have you downloaded the Stars poker client through our promotion page then? With out that, I'm afraid you wont be able to be tracked but as Carl mentioned it you can sign up through many other poker rooms.

How about passing the quiz? I noticed that You didn't attempt any yet, don't forget you have 5 attempt to try to pass the quiz and get the free $50 starting capital.

Let us know if you need more information
      Ingrid
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2G00D2F0LD
      hi everyone,

i still have a basic account. I play at pokerstars, but i get no strategy points? so i can't see more vids or read more articals. Can somebody help with this?

ty :heart:
      Hey 2G00D2F0LD, hows it going? I've sent you a new ticket with everything you need to know with regards to tracking your Stars account. Please click here view your new CS ticket.

If you have any questions, just reply to your ticket and I'll be happy to help. :)