why ID check faild?

• adrejmasniak
      adrejmasniak
      Basic
      I get mail ,,Due to past attempts at fraud concerning the $50, we had to introduce safety measures to protect PokerStrategy.com and our entire community. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that these measures sometimes lead to the wrong conclusions. We apologise if this is the case." Why? I pass quiz ,i send 2 good photos , 1 photo near face second normal photo. All my data is correct. I do not understand why I and my 2 friends ID check is faild!? What are you doing?
  • 4 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

First of all: Welcome to Pokerstrategy!

Second: You have post inside the wrong forum. I will report that to a mod and they will move your thread.

Third: The support cannot tell you, why you did not pass the ID check. If they tell you this, every one will know, how the security test the photos.

Maybe you will get a second chance for sending photos? I think Ingrid or Wendy will say something about this point.

But there are other rooms, where you can play without deposit. Look at this site and you will see the offers.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've moved the thread to Beginners Questions.

Unfortunately, we cannot divulge any information regarding the ID verification process.

We are sorry to hear you have failed the quiz but if you feel you have been wrongly failed maybe you should write a ticket to customer support

Best regards,
      Gary
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by adrejmasniak
      I get mail ,,Due to past attempts at fraud concerning the $50, we had to introduce safety measures to protect PokerStrategy.com and our entire community. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that these measures sometimes lead to the wrong conclusions. We apologise if this is the case." Why? I pass quiz ,i send 2 good photos , 1 photo near face second normal photo. All my data is correct. I do not understand why I and my 2 friends ID check is faild!? What are you doing?
      YES WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? PLEASE ANSWER!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adrejmasniak
      Hey adrejmasniak,

Sorry to hear you failed the ID Check, But thats not the end of PokerStratgy at all!

There are many Articles & Videos for you to learn from.

As our ID Team have said, Fraud attempts have been attempted in the past so some users need to verify themselves, unfortunately some of the good guys will get caught up in this and miss out im afraid :(

There are still plenty of ways to get some Capital though, check out my signature for a Free $7 from Poker770 & a free $8 from 888!

If you claim either of them and earn your first StrategyPoint you will become a Bronze member and unlock so much more!

Best of luck at the tables!