So disappointing

• angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      I took the exam and passed. I submitted many documents THREE TIMES
      just to give you proof that I'm really a person existing somewhere here in asia and expecting for 100% to receive this $50. I'm so very disappointed in this method since this is my first time to play real money in Party Poker.

I really don't know what's wrong with you guys why you disapproved all of my documents. It's not very easy to give immediately all requirements you need. I'm so disappointed, really disappointed! X( I thought this is the site where I can learn a lot in playing but I was wrong.
  • 23 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

This site do not want to support scammer. For this reason they have add a random ID check for some users. Many users run through this check and many scammers were found I think. Sometimes it could happen, that an innocent user do not pass the ID check. Why cause it is, that you do not pass the ID check, will never told. May be you can send the informations again?

But there are other ways to get money without deposit: Look here under free poker money.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey angeleskarl0098,

Sorry to read that your ID wasn't approved :( I can tell you that this site is certainly not fake, I have been the recipient of the $50 starting capital :)

With 5 million registered users and 1 million recipients of $50 starting capital, we are no scam. It is disappointing that you didn't get approved however we still have plenty to offer you as a member :)

By clicking here you will see all the poker rooms we are affiliated with. By signing up to these rooms by using our sign up codes and tracking your account with us, you will earn Strategy points, which in turn opens up our educational material to you.

When I say educational material, we don't just have strategy articles for most poker variants. We also have the following:

- Live Coaching Sessions in numerous Poker variants
      - Hand Evaluations with our Coaches
      - Video articles for all Poker Variants and strategies

You can find out all about our Strategy points by following this link

We offer the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses at all our affiliated rooms. So, if you do decide to stick around, it will be the very best decision you've ever made :)

We also have some rooms with No Deposit Bonuses where you get a small free bankroll to start off with, no strings attached.

- Free $8 at 888 Poker
      - Free $7.70 at Poker770

This is pretty much what we offer and I hope you decide to stick around. This community is the best around and you can learn alot from some of our members too :)

All the best,

Gary
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      I don't care what you want to say, it is you're responsibility to do some ways and help others! It's iritating everytime I read the disapproval from my email.

So disappointing! X( I'm expecting this for how many days since I started registering your site! GRRRRR!
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      I shouldn't waste my time expecting for something that will not going to happen.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      My suggestion in this website is to check carefully if someone is serious about this not just after the money. I'm not after the money but your security check is FREAK! VERY IRRITATING.... :s_mad:
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Fine, I'll let this pass this time, I'll remain active in this forum even I'm mad on what you did. I hope administrators can help me next time.... "HOPEFULLY"!! :s_mad:
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by angeleskarl0098
      My suggestion in this website is to check carefully if someone is serious about this not just after the money. I'm not after the money but your security check is FREAK! VERY IRRITATING.... :s_mad:
      If you do not want the money you can play without the $50 or take the other free offers. It is your own desission. But one whine post each hour is very useless.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      If you do not want the money you can play without the $50 or take the other free offers. It is your own desission. But one whine post each hour is very useless.
      OK, IF IT'S USELESS DON'T READ IT. I'M EXPRESSING THE MADNESS I HAVE. I'M NOT GOING TO TRY AGAIN ANOTHER OFFER. I'VE ALREADY LEARN A NEW LESSON IN THIS FORUM. DON'T BELIEVE TO STRANGERS. :s_grin:
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      -Ban Hammer his ass :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I don't care what you want to say, it is you're responsibility to do some ways and help others! It's iritating everytime I read the disapproval from my email.

So disappointing! X( I'm expecting this for how many days since I started registering your site! GRRRRR!
      Thats my responsibility too and i can tell you that i failed the ID check too just like you. but i stuck around here, if you are really interested in learning and improving you will see like i did that the resources on this website are worth more than $50

Good luck in your poker journey

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've replied to you earlier in another thread but just so I don't miss out to get my message across to you, here comes another one :)

Hi there,

I am happy to introduce you to our business model chrismccabe9 :) just follow this link please.

I am sure if you read through the forum you'll soon realize that our bonus is not scam and we have more than 1,600,000 happy players who received it.

In fact is a bit of an insult for you to think we would create a website, translate it into 19 languages, hire more then 270 employees :f_love: just to scam people?
      As far as I'm concerned no other online poker school gives such generous starting capital to its members. Or am I wrong here? :)

Failing the ID check could be for several reasons. If you need more information to understand our rules regarding ID check, please visit our FAQ.

When it comes to PokerStrategy.com, there is much more than just the free cash. We have an extensive strategy articles section/ plenty of videos for you to watch and excellent dedicated coaches who are here to help you in your game plan. Take advantage of it and show us you can do this with out the free cash.

We also have many freerolls exclusively to PokerStrategists to participate in. Check it out here: Exclusive Daily and Weekly Freerolls

Thank you for understanding and good luck building your bankroll!
      Ingrid
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by Xeonz123
      -Ban Hammer his ass :D
      Shut up and kick your own ass!
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

Thats my responsibility too and i can tell you that i failed the ID check too just like you. but i stuck around here, if you are really interested in learning and improving you will see like i did that the resources on this website are worth more than $50

Good luck in your poker journey

Carl
      Hello there Carl,

I was thinking in the first place that I'm the only one who didn't approved, but still you gave me hope that I can do better than $50. Thanks Carl.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there,

I've replied to you earlier in another thread but just so I don't miss out to get my message across to you, here comes another one :)

Hi there,

I am happy to introduce you to our business model chrismccabe9 :) just follow this link please.

I am sure if you read through the forum you'll soon realize that our bonus is not scam and we have more than 1,600,000 happy players who received it.

In fact is a bit of an insult for you to think we would create a website, translate it into 19 languages, hire more then 270 employees :f_love: just to scam people?
      As far as I'm concerned no other online poker school gives such generous starting capital to its members. Or am I wrong here? :)

Failing the ID check could be for several reasons. If you need more information to understand our rules regarding ID check, please visit our FAQ.

When it comes to PokerStrategy.com, there is much more than just the free cash. We have an extensive strategy articles section/ plenty of videos for you to watch and excellent dedicated coaches who are here to help you in your game plan. Take advantage of it and show us you can do this with out the free cash.

We also have many freerolls exclusively to PokerStrategists to participate in. Check it out here: Exclusive Daily and Weekly Freerolls

Thank you for understanding and good luck building your bankroll!
      Ingrid
      Hello there,

Thanks for the effort on this explanation, I'm ok now. I'll stick around in this forum.

Thanks again....
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey angeleskarl0098,

Sorry to read that your ID wasn't approved :( I can tell you that this site is certainly not fake, I have been the recipient of the $50 starting capital :)

With 5 million registered users and 1 million recipients of $50 starting capital, we are no scam. It is disappointing that you didn't get approved however we still have plenty to offer you as a member :)

By clicking here you will see all the poker rooms we are affiliated with. By signing up to these rooms by using our sign up codes and tracking your account with us, you will earn Strategy points, which in turn opens up our educational material to you.

When I say educational material, we don't just have strategy articles for most poker variants. We also have the following:

- Live Coaching Sessions in numerous Poker variants
      - Hand Evaluations with our Coaches
      - Video articles for all Poker Variants and strategies

You can find out all about our Strategy points by following this link

We offer the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses at all our affiliated rooms. So, if you do decide to stick around, it will be the very best decision you've ever made :)

We also have some rooms with No Deposit Bonuses where you get a small free bankroll to start off with, no strings attached.

- Free $8 at 888 Poker
      - Free $7.70 at Poker770

This is pretty much what we offer and I hope you decide to stick around. This community is the best around and you can learn alot from some of our members too :)

All the best,

Gary
      I have already signed up on the 888 Poker, why is it that I don't have the $8???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again angeleskarl0098,

There is certain number of countries that are ineligible for this offer. It is explained on the top of the page that was in my link that I posted above:

Who can claim the $8?

This offer is only available to players in the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, the Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan and Lebanon.

This may be the reason why you haven't received it?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze

There is certain number of countries that are ineligible for this offer. It is explained on the top of the page that was in my link that I posted above:

Who can claim the $8?

This offer is only available to players in the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, the Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan and Lebanon.

Best regards,
      Gary
      When i look inside his profile, he is comming from the Philippines. He could not get the $8.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium

Who can claim the $8?

Best regards,
      Gary
      When i look inside his profile, he is comming from the Philippines. He could not get the $8.
      Yes, I noticed that after I posted. This is unfortunate :(
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Ahh It's ok, no problem.... :s_grin: