Upgrade My Account

• 9 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by angeleskarl0098
      SINCE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY $50, HOW WILL YOU GUYS TELL ME EXACTLY THE THINGS ON TURN FROM BASIC TO GOLD. PLEASE ANSWER I NEED ANSWER FROM THE ADMINISTRATORS ON THIS FORUM! :s_mad:
      I do not understand, why you cannot try anything yourself?

I have no problem with helping someone, but in your case it is on the edge. Come down a little bit and read the informations on this site.

Here (<-- Click me) you can find basic to the status system of Pokerstrategy. And on the right side you can click through the different points.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      SINCE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY $50, HOW WILL YOU GUYS TELL ME EXACTLY THE THINGS ON TURN FROM BASIC TO GOLD. PLEASE ANSWER I NEED ANSWER FROM THE ADMINISTRATORS ON THIS FORUM! :s_mad:

I have no problem with helping someone, but in your case it is on the edge. Come down a little bit and read the informations on this site.

Here (<-- Click me) you can find basic to the status system of Pokerstrategy. And on the right side you can click through the different points.
      LoL :s_o: the what???
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium

LoL :s_o: the what???
      What is your question?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi angeleskarl0098,

I'm very sorry to read that your ID check failed. While I understand your frustration please take it into account that your anger/upset energy won't get you far on the forum. None of these guys are responsible for this and its unfair to take your anger out on anyone here. Hope you understand.

As Silicernium mentioned we have much more to offer than the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1.6 million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Let us know how you get on
      Ingrid
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi angeleskarl0098,

I'm very sorry to read that your ID check failed. While I understand your frustration please take it into account that your anger/upset energy won't get you far on the forum. None of these guys are responsible for this and its unfair to take your anger out on anyone here. Hope you understand.

As Silicernium mentioned we have much more to offer than the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1.6 million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Let us know how you get on
      Ingrid
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks, you are kind than Silicernium. I hate Silicernium :s_love:

Sorry Silicernium Peace...
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I, on the other hand, think Silicernium is pretty solid given the advice being offered.

Hope you can make something of your time here angeleskarl0098.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      I, on the other hand, think Silicernium is pretty solid given the advice being offered.

Hope you can make something of your time here angeleskarl0098.
      Ok, thanks no problem....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I can only hope you and Silicernium will make good buddies :) he is helpful and very friendly. Considering that he spends a great amount of time on the boards answering all beginners questions which takes time away from his private life, I think he deserves a lot more respect!

:) enjoy your stay on the forum angeleskarl0098!
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      I can only hope you and Silicernium will make good buddies :) he is helpful and very friendly. Considering that he spends a great amount of time on the boards answering all beginners questions which takes time away from his private life, I think he deserves a lot more respect!

:) enjoy your stay on the forum angeleskarl0098!
      yeah I sure, I have no problem with that. Thanks again :)