$1.79
      SB:
      $12.45
      BB:
      $6.38
      UTG2:
      $2.57

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, A.
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.05, MP3 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.82) 2, K, A (3 players)
      MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.45, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.72) T (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05.

River: ($1.82) J (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2.30, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.82.

V:84/5/af:1.9 155 hands
      The river i think it's an easy fold!THE TURN I'M INTERESTED IN SHOULD I RAISE HERE OR JUST CALL THEST PLAY?
      Thank you
      !
  • 3 replies
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Hi,

Definitely raise the turn. A min raise of $0.05 in a $1.72 pot I think is a huge sign of fishiness and a major tell for many players. Many players min raise in big pots cause they want to raise but are too scared to raise big cause they don't have a made hand at the moment. They raise big when they have something like he did on the river. I think you should re-raise him big on the turn, most probably he'll fold, if he raises, you know you're beat, if he calls then re-assess on the river.

I'd advise you to take sometime out and go through hands played by this player. See the kind of hands he min raises with and you'll have identified his tell and will beat him every time in future.
    • hardo
      hardo
      Bronze
      Thank for the reply!Yes i agree tghis is the corect play!But i forgot to mantion that this guy did this 4 times before and after get called he will overbet huge on the river like somthing 0.70 pot and he bets 3$!And i never had the change to see with what is he doing that!But syii i think a raise/fold to 3 bet will be the best here and on the river easy fold for me!And about the player style is was at the table just for him obvious and in the beggining he was very agroo nd making crazy bets and overbets and ship it in 400bb depp in 1$ pot and stuff ;like that!After me and another guy stack him for 400bb,he rebuy for 10$ and changed the style to a motre [passive aproach and a mea he became a calling station and that much easyer to play agaist but at this poit in the game it was a bit triky!Thank you!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hardo,

Nah, I wouldn't play much differently. Of course we could raise the turn but it ain't a must, we can as well play it for pot control. If you are raising the turn then most likely you had to Raise/Fold it.

Good fold on river!

Best Regards.