This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 SH AKs

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      CO

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , K:diamond:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.06, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BB folds, CO calls $0.14.

Flop: ($0.42) Q:diamond: , J:spade: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.26, CO raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $1.80 (All-In), CO calls $0.80 (All-In).

Final Pot: $4.02

CO seems pretty loose aggressive fish. But even he, wont push any two, so his going broke range on this flop could look like this: JJ+,44,AJs+,KTs+,QTs+,T9s,AJo+,KTo+,QTo+,T9o

Against this range I have only 39% equity. I'm not sure if I have much fold equity against such a player, esspecially when most of his stack is already in the pot. So, should I fold, or I gave him too tight range?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Standard Check/Fold on such a flop for me, one of the worst flops to CB even here. Even if he is loose that kind of flop hardly hits his calling range.

Best Regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Really? Just check/fold, even when we have a lot of outs?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas
      Really? Just check/fold, even when we have a lot of outs?
      The board isn't the greatest here, hardly hits his calling range. So I rarely expect him to just Call on the flop anyways and we don't have that many outs. :) What outs do you count for "so many"?