pokerstrategy is trustable ???

• lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      as pokerstrategy promise buy hm2 pro get 500 strategy point ,until now i still HAVE NOT REVIECEVED THE 500 POINT , i have contact to the custom service they ONLY KNOW ask me to wait , so 3 month have passed still no answer!!! ,

SO TELL ME HOW CAN I TRUST POKERSTRATEGY ???

IF THERE IS ANOTHER PROMOTION COME FROM POKERSTRATEGY CAN WE TRUST ???
  • 20 replies
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      I dont beleave that u cant trust to PS. Better chances is that u failed in one of promo steps u should do
    • BustoTinker
      BustoTinker
      Bronze
      I haven't get my 500 points ether, but I am not sure did I delete cookies.
      + There wasn't text that tells delete cookies. But I think I deleted them but cant be 100 %.

But I trust pokerstrategy.com 100 %!
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I got my 500 points a while back, so in your cases there has to something wrong.
    • BustoTinker
      BustoTinker
      Bronze
      yea, thats possible. If I remember right I took that deal November, so cant be sure about anything. I followed the guide and I manage to buy Hem2 but I dont know :D

e. and I dont do anything with 500points anymore. I had to do something wrong becouse I didnt get it. But I trust pokerstrategy still :D
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      I got my 500 points a while back, so in your cases there has to something wrong.
      sure there is some thing wrong that is why until now i got no answer from pokerstrategy , becouse they can not answer !!!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lincristian
      sure there is some thing wrong that is why until now i got no answer from pokerstrategy , becouse they can not answer !!!
      Hello lincristian,

I don't know much about this promotion myself but I have forwarded it too those that do.

They will look into the case for you asap!

As for us being untrustworthy, I'm sorry you feel this way :( But we will look into this problem and hopefully get it back! :D

Thanks to all for your kind words :f_biggrin:
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Originally posted by lincristian
      Hello lincristian,

I don't know much about this promotion myself but I have forwarded it too those that do.

They will look into the case for you asap!

As for us being untrustworthy, I'm sorry you feel this way :( But we will look into this problem and hopefully get it back! :D

Thanks to all for your kind words :f_biggrin:
      finally some one answered i have contacted to the custom service so many time and they only says wait wait and wait ......it's hard to make any one feel good in that way :evil:

but thanks for your help anyway , please find out what happen ? thanks you Matt :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'll look into this first thing tomorrow morning :)

Thank you for your patience!

Ingrid
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      The right person is on the job. :f_biggrin:
      I only got my points earlier this month.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I didn't get them immediately but contacted help and they sorted it out. It'll be sorted don't worry.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm back guys! :)

With not so happy news :(

After checking through with my colleagues and Holdem Manager representative, I've got a reply now and it seems that you're not eligible for the StartegyPoints because the system shows that you did not purchase the HEM2 via PokerStrategy.com.

I'm very sorry!
      Ingrid
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      hi IngridN

first of all thanks you very much for your help :D no matter i got or not this 500 point

2. what a joke i am not purchase the HEM2 via PokerStrategy.com
      i have buy it according to the instruction that pokerstrategy says below

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Hold-em-Manager-Deals-Exclusive-for-PokerStrategists!_50858/

if i am not purchase the HEM2 via PokerStrategy.com , it is because your instruction has problem ,not my fault

let me show you some thing if i am not purchase the HEM2 via PokerStrategy.com why when i input User ID of Hold'em Manager which is displayed when i create an account with them. AND POKERSTRATEGY approved ??? why no one notice me ???

why no one says anything when i pay the money for hm2 "you did not purchase the HEM2 via PokerStrategy.com. ??? " what a convenient word !!!

that is why i feel untrustworthy from pokerstrategy X(

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      i rest my case your honour :D
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      I still trust PokerStrategy even though I haven't received my $50. :s_grin:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      Hey again :)

Ingi has been Busy lately, I'll get someone else to come check it out for you :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      btw just to clarify, those little checks simply mean that you have already inputted your details in it. it does not mean that you are tracked.

for example, i have an old account with Stars which i downloaded myself and didn't track via PokerStrategy.com. i can still input my username in the blank if i wanted. the system will put a check once ANYTHING is inputted in the blank. it does not mean that my PokerStars account is now tracked (which it wont be unless i used the PokerStrategy.com link/code).

do you understand what i mean?

so the picture does not mean much, only that you have typed something in the blank. :)

however, i do not know your particular situation with the HEM download. if you have ever visited the HEM site before not using the PokerStrategy.com link, your computer might have saved cookies so you will be tracked to a different site. in my opinion, PokerStrategy.com is quite trustworthy. well of course, it is not perfect, there are glitches here and there, and sometimes there are delays, but they will never intentionally cheat or scam any member. :)
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      PS is 100% trusted so, I don't understand what you are trying to say??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      Hey again :)

Ingi has been Busy lately, I'll get someone else to come check it out for you :)
      I'm here! Just been traveling and lovely mods keeping up with the forum. :)

Unfortunately there isn't much I/we can do in this case. We confirmed every user with Holdem Manager representatives and aren't able to change the results.

If you certain about the tracking mistake, please contact HM directly and ask for clarification.

Im very sorry :( but in this case we're powerless.

Ingrid
    • BustoTinker
      BustoTinker
      Bronze
      Have to say, start of this month I logged in my strategy account and now I have getted the 500 points! If some 1 looked my post and posted it forward thank you!