Statistics mod for PokerStars

• laniyo
      laniyo
      Basic
      Hi there,

I'm a new player, been playing about half a year and I'm getting into stuff more seriously now, really hooked, trying to calculate pot odds etc and I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best stats mod for online poker?

I use Pokerstars currently if that makes any difference, and I'm just after the ones that show stats relating to preflop/postflop calling percentages and all that jazz for each player.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

peace out
  • 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi laniyo and welcome to our community!

Ok, so what you're asking is if there is some software to give you statistics on tehe other players at the tables I think, yes?

Well, I don't know if you have passed the quiz, but I do know if you accumilate enough PokerStrategy Points by playing at a tracked site, you can download our very own Elephant software for free! How cool is that! :s_cool:

Here is the link to it, just click it for lots more information about the Elephant and links to other types of software we recommend as well.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/article/748/

Question: Which poker rooms are currently supported?

Answer: The following poker rooms are supported at present:

William Hill, Titan Poker, PartyPoker, Mansion Poker, PokerStars and Everest Poker.

Hope this helps a bit and good luck with learning the great game of poker with PokerStrategy!

Mal.
    • gartaaa
      gartaaa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi laniyo and welcome to our community!

Ok, so what you're asking is if there is some software to give you statistics on tehe other players at the tables I think, yes?

Well, I don't know if you have passed the quiz, but I do know if you accumilate enough PokerStrategy Points by playing at a tracked site, you can download our very own Elephant software for free! How cool is that! :s_cool:

Here is the link to it, just click it for lots more information about the Elephant and links to other types of software we recommend as well.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/article/748/

Question: Which poker rooms are currently supported?

Answer: The following poker rooms are supported at present:

William Hill, Titan Poker, PartyPoker, Full Tilt Poker, Mansion Poker, PokerStars and Everest Poker.

Hope this helps a bit and good luck with learning the great game of poker with PokerStrategy!

Mal.
      You might want to make a certain edit regarding the supported rooms :f_frown:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Erm, quite so, edited with my apologies to you and laniyo.

Thank you for pointing out my error gartaa. =)

Regards,

Mal.
    • laniyo
      laniyo
      Basic
      Thanks for the help :)