SSSing NL100 - What site to choose?

• Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

At the moment Im SSSing on FTP, clearing the bonus. What I noticed is that during the daytime (when I play most) FTP is too tight for my likings, making SSS a bit too dull. After midnight (GMT), it really rocks though. Americana's ahoy!
      Now that my bonus is almost cleared, I am thinking about moving to another site, but I would like some help on choosing which one, since I havent got a clue.

Ive hear Stars is quite good for SSSing, moreso if you play allot (like I do), since you get special rakebackdeals orso? I have heard the same about Party.

Can anyone please give me some advice on what would be best in this situation? Thanks in advance,

Leo
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Well in regards to Party, any types of bonuses you might have are very easy to clear with SSS since you can collect huge amounts of strategy points due to the way raked hands are calculated. Haven't played SSS myself for a while though, so I'm not sure what the tables are like ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • punta
      punta
      Bronze
      edited wrong thread
      Bronze
      Party's fine.

At least there are many tables, it's not that hard to find yourself full 12. But if you like to have more opened, there's a problem since Party allows you to open only dozen at the time.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      stars > ftp > party imo

you will find plenty of bad players at all 3 sites but imo rakeback is a very important fact when playing sss... so party kinda sucks. also it´s imo pretty hard to play 12 tables constantly when you want to play nl100 only. furthermore it has the worst software out of the 3 platforms mentioned above... it´s still very good though...

haven´t really played much at ftp but it seems to be a very good place to play if you play in the evening/night (gmt). rakeback is quite high, you can play up to 16 tables (?) and the software seems to be at least as good as the stars software. a disadvantage is that you don´t get many sp afair.

stars is my favourite by a mile. you can play up to 24 tables which isn´t that hard because of the excellent software, many very usefull ahk scripts and a bunch of players playing all day.
      you get "rakeback" through the stars fpp program... if you play nl100 a lot i think it´s quite easy to reach supernova and then you can buy the 1,5k reward boni in the shop which gives you about 25-30% rakeback afair.

2 very usefull links:
      http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StarsPlanner
      http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StarsUrgentTable?highlight=%28stars%29
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

very informative, tnx!