Time Off

• Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      Recently took 2 months off poker and going to start grindnig next week going to put either 25 or 50 bucks on stars. Just curious what should I grind and how many tables. If im a beginner should I do atleast 2 or should I do 1 and try to get reads n notes on players. Thank you for your input.
  • 4 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      With such bankroll i would definitely suggest playing lowest limits (NL2 or $1 Sngs).

Number of tables depends on what you're comfortable with :) If you feel that you can play well with two tables open, then you should play two. And if it's a bit difficult to handle two tables, then you should play one table until you're comfortable with it and can add one more :)

Gl!
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Start 1 tabling whatever your playing, then add more as you get more confident. I wouldnt play more than 4 until you have a large enough sample to conclude you are a winning player though.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gunn56
      Recently took 2 months off poker and going to start grindnig next week going to put either 25 or 50 bucks on stars. Just curious what should I grind and how many tables. If im a beginner should I do atleast 2 or should I do 1 and try to get reads n notes on players. Thank you for your input.
      Hallo!

I think, it depends, what do you want to play. If you want to play NL CG, than you can start NL2 with 1 or 2 tables.
      FL i would say FL0,02/0,04 or FL 0,05/0,10
      And SNGs I would start the $0,25 SNGs with 45 players.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Originally posted by Gunn56
      Hallo!

I think, it depends, what do you want to play. If you want to play NL CG, than you can start NL2 with 1 or 2 tables.
      FL i would say FL0,02/0,04 or FL 0,05/0,10
      And SNGs I would start the $0,25 SNGs with 45 players.
      +1

I would definitely go with the <1 SNGs with a $30-50 deposit.

Good to see you back again Mike :)

All the best,
      Gary