This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Time Off

• Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      Recently took 2 months off poker and going to start grindnig next week going to put either 25 or 50 bucks on stars. Just curious what should I grind and how many tables. If im a beginner should I do atleast 2 or should I do 1 and try to get reads n notes on players. Thank you for your input.
  • 4 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      With such bankroll i would definitely suggest playing lowest limits (NL2 or $1 Sngs).

Number of tables depends on what you're comfortable with :) If you feel that you can play well with two tables open, then you should play two. And if it's a bit difficult to handle two tables, then you should play one table until you're comfortable with it and can add one more :)

Gl!
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Start 1 tabling whatever your playing, then add more as you get more confident. I wouldnt play more than 4 until you have a large enough sample to conclude you are a winning player though.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gunn56
      Recently took 2 months off poker and going to start grindnig next week going to put either 25 or 50 bucks on stars. Just curious what should I grind and how many tables. If im a beginner should I do atleast 2 or should I do 1 and try to get reads n notes on players. Thank you for your input.
      Hallo!

I think, it depends, what do you want to play. If you want to play NL CG, than you can start NL2 with 1 or 2 tables.
      FL i would say FL0,02/0,04 or FL 0,05/0,10
      And SNGs I would start the $0,25 SNGs with 45 players.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Originally posted by Gunn56
      Hallo!

I think, it depends, what do you want to play. If you want to play NL CG, than you can start NL2 with 1 or 2 tables.
      FL i would say FL0,02/0,04 or FL 0,05/0,10
      And SNGs I would start the $0,25 SNGs with 45 players.
      +1

I would definitely go with the <1 SNGs with a $30-50 deposit.

Good to see you back again Mike :)

All the best,
      Gary