This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ drawy board

• Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.63)
      BB ($4.69)
      UTG ($1)
      Hero ($6.74)
      UTG+2 ($6.18)
      MP1 ($1.01)
      CO ($1.08)
      BTN ($3.06)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.16, fold, BB calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.50) T:club: J:spade: 8:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.46, BTN folds, BB calls $0.46

TURN ($1.42) T:club: J:spade: 8:spade: A:club:

BB bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.60, BB raises to $1.20, Hero folds

Villain is 29/8 over 80 hands. No post flop stats.

I thought is turn donkbet was some fd trying to see the river cheap so I rr, figured I could rep a strong hand. Was it ok?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      AJ,AT,A8,TJ,T8,J8,88,AQ+
      to many hands that beat you, even if he have flush draw
      and you want to represent a big hand ---> you raise to 60 in 1,4$ pot? does this represents big hand X_x =] ?

just fold or in best case call and decide on river.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      I was thinking in the point of view where I raised his bet 5 times, but I guess you're right. Nevertheless I don't think the size will make a difference against this kind of player so I'm saving money on the long run...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Paaaaaaaaaulo,

Whatever he is trying to do, I guess there is no point even to invest the money with the raise. Rather just Call and reevaluate it on the turn. But as played easy fold.

Best Regards.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      I was about to call but thought it would look weak. I don't think I'm ever making a better hand fold, but I wouldn't want to give him a cheap card if he's drawing... Nevertheless I don't know what he is trying to do indeed so I guess that's the right approach. He ended up showing KQss so I was actually the underdog on flop.
      Thanks both.