First deposit at PartyPoker

• Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      When I make the first deposit should I write "PSVIP" when I deposit or was it enough when I registred? because now it stands in the Deposit Bonus Code: "WINCG". What should I write there?

Hope for a quick answer.

Thnx Sondre.
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Snodreliss,

You need to enter our bonus code during the registration process. It suffices.

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Ok, thank you!

But got another problem. When I tried to deposit 500 from moneybookers because that's the max limit, I got this message:
      "Based on your limits as a new user you are currently only permitted to deposit USD 100.00, please click on Continue to proceed and deposit this amount.."

And because I'm going to deposit 1000$ and got a bonus offer to 150$ that's kind of frustrating if I have to make 10 deposit... ;\
      I've sent an email to the support.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Do anyone got the same experience that their first deposit is limited to 100USD?
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      If anyone got the same problem as me, you have to e-mail the support team, and then they want to make a telephone call to you, to get some information and they tell you to send a copy of your ID. Then you can deposite more than 100USD.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      If anyone got the same problem as me, you have to e-mail the support team, and then they want to make a telephone call to you, to get some information and they tell you to send a copy of your ID. Then you can deposite more than 100USD.
      Thank you for finding that our and posting here, and sorry for not answering in time :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD