New Replies & 300 seconds

• jjandellis
      jjandellis
      Bronze
      I may be a mong and have missed this...but is it not possible to have a 'new replies to my posts' button?

I'm already fed up of trying to trace posts I have responded to in order to see the feedback...

Oh and also...WTF is this 300 second rule about before u can post again? Surely this just stops people trying to contribute as much as possible??
  • 6 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey jjandellis,

I think you mean this?
      Enable email notification by default?
      Select this option if you want email notification to be sent to you automatically when there is a reply to your post.
      If so, Click Here and change it to Yes.

Or you can click on your name, look to the right where it Says "Post Count" and click it, this will list your recent posts.

You can also add a thread to "Favorites" this is just about the "Reply Post" Button.

I hope this is what you meant, if not, fire away and i'll try and find a solution again :D

As for the 300 Second rule, I believe this is because you're a Basic member so you have restrictions on your account. This is in place so that we don't get new members signing up and spamming the forums with promotions and such. I hope you understand :)
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      This is in place so that we don't get new members signing up and spamming the forums with promotions and such. I hope you understand :)
      One of my friend who is a staff of a poker site already emailed your admin, even the other department, is promoting site properly without spamming in your site is possible? What are the things they need to do properly as based on your terms and condition?

I'll appreciate if you answer this immediately :D
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by angeleskarl0098
      This is in place so that we don't get new members signing up and spamming the forums with promotions and such. I hope you understand :)
      One of my friend who is a staff of a poker site already emailed your admin, even the other department, is promoting site properly without spamming in your site is possible? What are the things they need to do properly as based on your terms and condition?

Are you asking if you're allowed to advertise other sites here? In short, No.

It doesn't matter wether you write a well thought out advert, or just post a link, it is not allowed.

Please see our Forum Principles

If you wish to advertise you would need to contact one of our Admins as your friend has done already, then wait for a response.
    • MoneyDearest
      MoneyDearest
      Bronze
      ---
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic

It doesn't matter wether you write a well thought out advert, or just post a link, it is not allowed.

If you wish to advertise you would need to contact one of our Admins as your friend has done already, then wait for a response.
      Ok sure, I'll relay this to him, what are the email addresses of the Admins?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze

Ok sure, I'll relay this to him, what are the email addresses of the Admins?
      its ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com