No rakeback ???

• 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there RDKNAUF91,

You should definitely send support an email and see what the procedure is here for their rakeback payment :)

Keep us informed please!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      The rakeback is sent to your Cashier balance, not your Poker balance. Have you checked there?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Wriggers :)
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      The rakeback is sent to your Cashier balance, not your Poker balance. Have you checked there?
      Yeah :)

Its in the http://www.24hpoker.com site right??

Nothings there :( it needed to be in Cashier balance?

Thanks for quick answers :)
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Kindly note that minimum rakeback payout amount for a 2 week period is €20 (i.e. €66.67 of rake must be generated in order to qualify for the payout). We regret to inform you that you have not generated the required amount of rake during the corresponding period.

WTF no one said that there is minimum RB needed :f_confused:

Is that mean I will not recieve any RB from this period :( or just I will get it later together with next RB ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RDKNAUF91
      Kindly note that minimum rakeback payout amount for a 2 week period is €20 (i.e. €66.67 of rake must be generated in order to qualify for the payout). We regret to inform you that you have not generated the required amount of rake during the corresponding period.

WTF no one said that there is minimum RB needed :f_confused:

Is that mean I will not recieve any RB from this period :( or just I will get it later together with next RB ?
      Hey again,

It seems that this would apply to every 2 week period but it would be best to check with them to double check it.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Unfortunately you are not eligible for rakeback. Please note that according to Entraction Network's new rules we cannot payout rakeback which is less than €20 per two weeks.

I cant understood!!They cant payout less than 20eiro.So all the rake I generated till 15 is gone??I asked them but this is the answer I get.

Probably my English skills are to bad :@
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      They responded that I will not get any RakeBack because of their ,,NEW RULES''
      i need to generate minimum of 60Eiro in two weeks ?(
      My HEM says I generated 55eiro.

You have now been registered for 30% flat rake back in the Entraction network. The rake back will be paid to you every 1st and 15th day of the month.

Thats what they said when I started playing.So now they say they have minimum rake needed WTF???

Its a fucking scum :evil:

Did Pokerstrategy.com didnt know that Or what???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

These terms and conditions are normally mentioned in welcoming emails and the likes. It's a shame you are unhappy with this but unfortunately I can't see the network changing the rules here :(

You have a few options here, you can either grind that little bit more or move to another partner room :)

Choosing the right Poker Room for you! would be an excellent place to start :)

Sorry I can't be of any more help here.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      I just think you need to mention it in your Poker Room review
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/24h-poker/download/

Because if its 30% Flat RakeBack it means IIII will get RB 30% from how much I Rake.(I can copy approve from them)??And I think you should mention that there is minimum rake required on your first page!!! (60eiro in two weeks ).
      And I didnt see it anywhere in your page ,and got e-mail from them that every thing is OK
      And If you say I need to be more careful to find out it by my self I just could register in any RakeBack affiliate !!!!

English is not my native!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Of course, I will mention this to my colleagues :)

Wish you every success!
      Gary
    • Entranction
      Entranction
      Basic
      I am sorry for my English
      I too have been signed on level-1 rakeback
      From February 1 till February 29th I have generated 310 points, anyway in the first or in second two weeks filled rake exceeded 70 euros. On March, 1st on cashier desk has come nothing, it can because I 100points have spent?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Entranction
      I am sorry for my English
      I too have been signed on level-1 rakeback
      From February 1 till February 29th I have generated 310 points, anyway in the first or in second two weeks filled rake exceeded 70 euros. On March, 1st on cashier desk has come nothing, it can because I 100points have spent?
      Hi there Entraction,

In order for you to receive rakeback, you must opt-in first. You can read more about it here. :)

Ingrid