This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 HU QTo

• pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Diamond
      this guy wanst folding to 3bets, so i didnt want to 3bet this hand, first i need info when should i be 3betting, should i open up my 3betting range aggainst guys that dont fold to them so that hand such as QT would be value 3bet or how wide should i open it up? anyways, flop i intended to c/r, turn i bet with intention of betting any overcard to the board to try and get him off of 77,8x... river obviosly i want to valuebet, and after he raised i thought that we would split most often, but i dont know, somehow whenever i have a decent hand and when i face action on the river i cant fold yet, have to get better at those decisions... in this hand he hit bdf w/ Kd4d

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 1601050
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $159.70
      BTN/SB: $63.35

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with T :diamond: Q :club:
      BTN/SB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($3.00) 9 :diamond: 8 :heart: 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN/SB checks

Turn: ($3.00) 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, BTN/SB calls $2.25

River: ($7.50) 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.25, BTN/SB raises to $21, Hero calls $16.75
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think calling is fine postflop. QT is not really that much ahead his opening range, but I would likely lead that board and barrel 3 times. It is very hard him to call you down unless he has top pair or better.
      I think river b/c is fine, although likely he would not raise that big with Tx, but he may always try to bluff you, so b/c with straight should be fine.

Best regards,