i must be stupid...yup Hud help please

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      im playing Hu cash atm, im using the elephant hud

i have used HM in the past and found it simple to use

with the elephant i dont know how to set my Hu HUD?

I click on the Hu HUD AND CHANGE the setup to the stats and order i want them in, i have press save and saved this to my files, used the hud and my Hud has gone and the default setup is there instead, there is a load button wich i press and select my saved hud from my files but nothing happens. i use the test hud option and its fine but when i join another table its back to default?

could someone just explain to me how i should do this please??

also i think it would be a great idea if someone made a video on how to use this software i think even a 10 mins of watching someone changing settings etc would avoid a lot of typing and new threads in the future =) it looks pretty simple but somtimes we make simple things complicated
  • 5 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

On the site, where you change the HUD is a checkbox. Use Standard HUD allways. Please click this one.

Or change this standard HUD to your HU HUD. I think this will be the best way to have your HUD.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey nefarious26,

do the following:

Open up your hud configuration. Check the option "always use default layout" in the top right hand corner.

After you've done that, configure your hud layout and save it.

That's it.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      ok have done that but i changed the HU default to my own stats, how do i use these stats as when i play the standard layout stats appear on my table i cant change this to the hu stats i saved?? shall i just change the standard stats to my hu stats, im an inteligent and i cant be the only one that has this problem?

this just tilts me before i even get to play a hand ffs
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      also how can i make my own stats show on the table plz?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

I can't really follow you. You can save your HUD layout with the save option and load it when you need it. Save one default layout and save one heads up layout.

Never untick the box for the default layout and load your saved layouts to change them - that should do the trick.

For you own stats activate the corresponding option in the hud settings.