This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Those annoying banners on the tables

• fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      You know those yellow banners advertising some random tournament. Is there a way to get rid of them? It makes it hard to see previous bets/calls and i've actually been caught out sometimes cause i don't know how to fucking get rid of them.

Pieces of crap.
  • 4 replies
    • ItsTeddyKGB
      ItsTeddyKGB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fractalsonfire
      You know those yellow banners advertising some random tournament. Is there a way to get rid of them? It makes it hard to see previous bets/calls and i've actually been caught out sometimes cause i don't know how to fucking get rid of them.

Pieces of crap.
      Lobby -> Options -> Tournament Announcements -> Block Pop-Up and Chat Announcements
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ItsTeddyKGB
      Originally posted by fractalsonfire

Pieces of crap.
      Lobby -> Options -> Tournament Announcements -> Block Pop-Up and Chat Announcements
      Awesome thanks alot man.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Cheers Teddy! :D
    • Kamikaze001
      Kamikaze001
      Bronze
      Big thx^^ So annoying...