Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      MP2:
      $3.43
      BU:
      $3.65

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , Q:club:
      MP2 calls $0.02, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.07, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.26) A:diamond: , 8:club: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.06, BU folds, Hero calls $0.06.

Turn: ($0.38) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.34, MP2 calls $0.22.

River: ($1.06) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.38, Hero calls $0.38.

Final Pot: $1.82

I didn't raise him on the flop, because I thought, that it could be some sort of minbet/raise line. But when he did that again on the turn, it looks obviously that he has mediocre hand or draw, so i raised him. On the river I called, because now, AJ, QJ beats me.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Preflop: Once again, the same situation, you have 2 guys behind you. We don't want to play AQo in a multiway pot and also being OOP. I would just 3bet it here.

As played
      Turn: After the guy betting so small on the flop I would already donk myself there.

As played
      River: Why don't you just continue yourself? There are so many worse hands which may Check even behind and not pay you. How can QJ/AJ beat you while you have AQ? You have also 2 pairs.

Best Regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

As played
      River: Why don't you just continue yourself? There are so many worse hands which may Check even behind and not pay you. How can QJ/AJ beat you while you have AQ? You have also 2 pairs.

Best Regards.
      wow. I don't even imagine how I managed to miss that, lol. Thanks for evaluations.