SO ... Can ANYBODY guess, what villain had? ;)

• wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      So ... I don't know what to think, after this hand happened just a few minutes ago, in a really really important [at least for me, but apparently not for everyone, unfortunately ...] tournament ... Should I kill myself already? Do you want to guess, what that utg SUPER-VILLAIN [can't call him any other name ... Wait ! Look! What's THAT?? Is it a bird? Is it a plain ?? NOO !! For christ sakes it's a fckn SUPER-VILLAIN !!!!!!] played there in this hand THIS WAY? ;) But don't just guess randomly any cards, try to give a bit reasoning too, it's obviously not a 72, and NOT 23 - give him still a bit credit, I think he at least knows what is a TOTAL garbage ;) Just has a bit of confusion of what premium cards are, and what you are supposed to play behind raise and a 3bet and ... eventually call all-in ;) SO .... Here it is:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2,720)
      Hero ($2,800)
      UTG ($2,460)
      UTG+1 ($3,000)
      UTG+2 ($3,000)
      MP1 ($3,000)
      MP2 ($3,000)
      MP3 ($3,550)
      CO ($3,500)
      BTN ($2,970)

Dealt to Hero A:club: A:diamond:

UTG calls $20, UTG+1 calls $20, fold, MP1 raises to $160, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $150, Hero raises to $560, UTG calls $540, fold, MP1 raises to $3,000 (AI), fold, Hero calls $2,240 (AI), UTG calls $1,900 (AI)

FLOP ($8,240) K:spade: T:diamond: 3:club:

TURN ($8,240) K:spade: T:diamond: 3:club: 4:heart:

RIVER ($8,240) K:spade: T:diamond: 3:club: 4:heart: 2:spade:
  • 17 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      KTs? ;P

Shit happens try to move on as fast as u can.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      56o?
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      A5?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      a better hand on the river that was worse preflop
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      My guess A5.
    • AwaysRemember
      AwaysRemember
      Bronze
      i bet 32o
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      22-44
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      42 or T2
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Considering that this is one of the very early hands in the tournament, and considering that there are a LOT of goofs that shove crap pairs in the v early stages to see if they can get an early lead I would say pocket 3s, 4s or even deuces.
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Sooooo, I guess we have two winners :tongue:
      Staktas and Jeszkar - and I really hope that answering correctly here, doesn't mean that you play A5o the same way :s_biggrin: [just kiddin, ofc :] ]

-----------------------------------------
      Dealt to Hero A:club: A:diamond:

SUPER-VILLAIN calls $20, UTG+1 calls $20, fold, MP1 raises to $160, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $150, Hero raises to $560, SUPER-VILLAIN calls $540, fold, MP1 raises to $3,000 (AI), fold, Hero calls $2,240 (AI), SUPER-VILLAIN calls $1,900 (AI)

Hero shows A:club: A:diamond:
      (Pre 73%, Flop 87.2%, Turn 85.7%)

SUPER-VILLAIN shows A:spade: 5:heart:
      ([b]Pre 9%, Flop 2.1%, [/b]Turn 9.5%)
      [meanwhile 22,44 has 8,31%, even 42o has 4,32% here :D so ... as I said - SUPER-VILLAIN ;) ]

MP1 shows Q:club: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 10.3%, Turn 4.8%)

FLOP ($8,240) K:spade: T:diamond: 3:club:

TURN ($8,240) K:spade: T:diamond: 3:club: 4:heart:

RIVER ($8,240) K:spade: T:diamond: 3:club: 4:heart: 2:spade:

SUPER-VILLAIN wins 7,560 chips from the main pot with a straight, Ace to Five.

-----------------------------------------

Thx for playing ! =)

Originally posted by Gregor86
      Shit happens try to move on as fast as u can.
      Thx man, I'm already behind it, just read a few threads in this "downswings" section - that actually did cheer me up :D Never tried that before, after sick beats like this, I guess now I know what I'll be doing when my two aces is gonna be nasty cracked next time :f_cool:

And by the way, I completely busted out of this tournament when my small stack w/TT runned into HIS :D QQ - nice, huh? ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by staktas
      A5?
      Winner!!!!!!
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      A5?
      Winner!!!!!!
      Where's my prize?

But tbh, bad beats happens, and that doesn't really borrow me much. The biggest I've ever had was this:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $0,94
      Hero:
      $1,98
      BU:
      $1,34

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , K:spade:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, CO folds, BU calls $0,08, SB raises to $0,94 (All-In), BB folds, Hero raises to $1,98 (All-In), BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Flop: ($1,98) K:diamond: , 6:heart: , 6:diamond:
      Turn: ($1,98) A:spade:
      River: ($1,98) A:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $1,98

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Kh Ks)
      SB shows a full-house, aces full of sixes (Ah 9c)

SB wins with a full-house, aces full of sixes (Ah 9c)

Biggest in terms that on the flop he had only 0.40 equity, lol.
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      A5?
      Winner!!!!!!
      Where's my prize?
      WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE is your prize ! :f_grin: You just witnessed a secret, how actually A5o can be very profitable in a 3betted pot! So here's a new move for You to implement in Your game repertoire! :s_biggrin:

And now for real, sick hand of yours definitely :) a bit of consolation though - be happy that was not an important tournament, but just an ordinary cash game ;)
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      lol, I've already knew that. How do you think I guessed it?
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      lol, I've already knew that. How do you think I guessed it?
      That's a good point, though :D THEN your prize is too see a nice colleague there, doing the same nice thing :) :) :)
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      a better hand on the river that was worse preflop
      hahahahahaaaaaaaa nice

Originally posted by wlcKeD
      So ... I don't know what to think, after this hand happened just a few minutes ago, in a really really important [at least for me, but apparently not for everyone, unfortunately ...] tournament ... Should I kill myself already? Do you want to guess, what that utg SUPER-VILLAIN [can't call him any other name ... Wait ! Look! What's THAT?? Is it a bird? Is it a plain ?? NOO !! For christ sakes it's a fckn SUPER-VILLAIN !!!!!!] played there in this hand THIS WAY? ;) But don't just guess randomly any cards, try to give a bit reasoning too, it's obviously not a 72, and NOT 23 - give him still a bit credit, I think he at least knows what is a TOTAL garbage ;) Just has a bit of confusion of what premium cards are, and what you are supposed to play behind raise and a 3bet and ... eventually call all-in ;) SO .... Here it is:
      wasnt a free roll was it? people are nuts in those things, but i also watched a $100 NLHE tourney once, and the idiots looked like they got a free entry into the damn thing cuz they were playing l.ike shit..

Originally posted by jeszkar
      My guess A5.
      yeah my guess too after looking at turn and river. it just wreaks of A-5 offsuit.

WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE is your prize ! :f_grin: You just witnessed a secret, how actually A5o can be very profitable in a 3betted pot! So here's a new move for You to implement in Your game repertoire! :s_biggrin:
      hahahhah nice one

definately one of the best threads of the day ive seen and it just leaves me with this:

You just gotta laugh at the blind mouse when he finds a peice of cheese :)
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ilovemagic

definately one of the best threads of the day ive seen
      Thx! ;) :)