1st deposit bonus using PS code

• purplefizz
      like many others i already have playmoney pokerstars account. this is my question:

will the PSVIP code work when i make my first deposit there? meaning i can get 100% up to $100? or it won't work because i already have an account even though i've never deposited before? can anybody share their experience or our latest agreement with pokerstars?
      (i already know we cant get tracked to pokerstrategy anymore to earn strategy points so i wont bother asking that unless the status has changed...)

i'm sorry if this question has been asked before but i havent found it in forum (i've looked but its hard since the titles are not too informative - usually 'pokerstars question' or something)
  • 3 replies
    • xandrew
      just one quick question, i really don't want to open new thread for this, so..:)

i'm playing at PS for a while now, and i've made a deposit with your bonus code, but my strategy points just don't show up for PS. Really don't know why.. am i the only one with this problem, or?

• salflip
      I'm in the same situation

I currently have a PS playmoney account and would love to join, as the site is the best IMO

It seems a bit ridiculous that you can't earn strategy points or take up the bonus offer if you have a PS play money account

how else can you judge weather or not to play at a site for real money if you haven't tested the software before hand with play money
    • Lemonize
      On the German forum there were some users who said PokerStars was re-tracking playmoney accounts that were created after a certain date or atleast some of them had success being retracked after mailing their affiliate support.

I guess its worth a try