Points tracking

• SammyW1000
      SammyW1000
      Bronze
      Hi there I have registered with PokerStrategy but have yet to sign up for the bonus. I've got a couple of queries...
      1) Does the starting capital offer expire if you do not take it up within a certain period of time?
      2) I am playing at Party at the moment but do not seem to be earning any points - do you only earn points from the room that you sign up with through PokerStrategy? Once you have signed up to that room, can you get points playing at rooms that you had signed up for before you registered with PokerStrategy?

Just as an explanation, the reason that I haven't taken up any offers at the minute is because ideally I want to get my game up to a level where I can feel confident that I am not going to spend as much money or more chasing the bonuses. If possible I also want to have the bankroll to be able to pick up points at a quick enough rate to unlock the bonus without having to put in crazy hours.
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Sammy! Welcome to PokerStrategy,

Originally posted by SammyW1000
      1) Does the starting capital offer expire if you do not take it up within a certain period of time?
      There is no Time Restrictions on taking the Quiz to claim your Free Capital, take your time & take it when you're ready! :D

Originally posted by SammyW1000
      2) I am playing at Party at the moment but do not seem to be earning any points - do you only earn points from the room that you sign up with through PokerStrategy? Once you have signed up to that room, can you get points playing at rooms that you had signed up for before you registered with PokerStrategy?
      You can only earn Points from Rooms that you have joined through us. So you will not be able to get any Points from PartyPoker i'm afraid, but there are plenty of other great Poker Rooms available with great First Deposit Bonus', Freerolls & Promotions!

It would defiantly benefit you to move to another room and start getting some PokerStrategy Points and unlock the Bronze+ Articles/Videos.

I hope that answers your questions. Any more? Shoot! :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hiya SammyW1000,

a warm welcome to our forums! :)
      to answer your questions:
      1) there is no time limit for taking the quiz. you can choose to do it when you like and receive the capital after you pass it.
      2) you can only receive points IF that poker account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com. this means rooms you have downloaded using our links/codes. all accounts you have from before will not receieve any points.

in my opinion, take the capital now and use it to learn poker for free and to improve your game. receiving it also automatically upgrades your status to bronze and unlocks many articles and videos which will help you. :)
      theen when you feel ready to move up and unlock bonuses, that is the time when you transfer to a different site. :)
      many members regret having an untracked account because being tracked means the points you make count double! (one at the poker site where you can spend the points as you wish, and two for upgrading in status here and unlocking educational material). too bad you have a previous Party account already. if i were you, i would avoid creating more untracked ones because ive seen so many threads where members complain about this :)

hope everything was clear. if you have questions, dont hesitate to let us know.

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      matt beat me to it :D speedy speedster!
    • SammyW1000
      SammyW1000
      Bronze
      Thank you both of you for the swift replies :) .

I have just had another look and have realised that I have misunderstood things a bit, the $50 capital does not need unlocking right - so once I have chosen a new room and passed the quiz (and done any ID checks) that money is paid as a lump sum and there are no points requirements to unlock it?

And whilst I could not get a bonus offer on that room, I could get offers at other rooms once my skills and bankroll are high enough to make them worthwhile.

I must have been very dopey when I signed up as I really got myself confused.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yea the $50 is given to you immediately available for playing :) . (in most rooms anyway)
      however, you CAN also have an additional deposit bonus if you want to deposit :)

each room had its own quirks though so if you tell us where, we can tell you more about it