HEADS UP NL50 Short tables at Stars (50bb)

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Anybody plays these ?

I wanna play HU CG in the future (normal, deep, 10bb action), but I suck in it so far, these short tables feels much easier to play and also it seems to me that I get more action from :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

My main game are hyperturbos hu sng´s, so that could be the reason why I feel better playing shallower (I also have some experience with reg speed and turbo hu sngs).

Are these beatable (is there higher rake or w/e idk some reason they could not be ?)

Are these a good way to get into HU CG if I don´t feel comfortable playing 100 bb deep yet ?

Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      I don't have the HU experience to answer most of your questions but the rake in these will be sick. The rake at NL50 HU is already pretty crazy so if the most you can win in any one hand is 50bb's rather than 100 the rake could make the difference between being a marginal winner\break-even and being a big loser.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by Wurble
      I don't have the HU experience to answer most of your questions but the rake in these will be sick. The rake at NL50 HU is already pretty crazy so if the most you can win in any one hand is 50bb's rather than 100 the rake could make the difference between being a marginal winner\break-even and being a big loser.
      Thank you for your answer.