Tracking of PS points, Pokerstars

• MoneyDearest
      MoneyDearest
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I played about 1000 hands on pokerstars between the 11th - 19th January, and I don't seem to have picked up any PS points. Also, only the two most recent dates appears in pending. Did i just not earn any points, or is something up?

My profile page says my account is being tracked correctly.

Cheers,

Money.
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by MoneyDearest
      Hey there,

I played about 1000 hands on pokerstars between the 11th - 19th January, and I don't seem to have picked up any PS points. Also, only the two most recent dates appears in pending. Did i just not earn any points, or is something up?

Cheers,

Money.
      Hi MoneyDearest,

If it says they are pending, this is definitely a good sign. Why not drop our support a ticket and they will be able to check things out for you ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Cheers,

Money.
      Hallo!

Have you create your acc on Pokerstars with the marketing code strategy-en? Do you have the point information sharing inside the option tab at the stars software?

If you can't say: YES, I think your acc is not tracked due Pokerstrategy. :(
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey MoneyDearest,

Have you previously received points from Stars? Or is this a new problem? :)
    • MoneyDearest
      MoneyDearest
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

thanks for the replies! I sent a a ticket to support, so their on it for me ;-)!

Something weird happened, I definitey was tracked, and it still says I'm tracked on the pokerroom section. So i contacted pokerstars, and they say it's because I don't have information sharing available. I couldn't find this option in the lobby, and they said this is because I didn't sign up through pokerstrategy. Then, I showed them that in fact I did, so they've forwarded this to their affiliates program. Hoping to hear something soon...

I really hope they can sort this for me, I'd :s_cry: if I couldn't get me pokerstars account tracked...
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey MoneyDearest,

If you was receiving points from PokerStars before, then our Support team should be able to sort this out for you :)

Best of luck with this and i'm interested to see how it turns out, so keep me updated! :]
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      .... I couldn't find this option in the lobby, and they said this is because I didn't sign up through pokerstrategy. Then, I showed them that in fact I did, so they've forwarded this to their affiliates program.
      How did you show them, that you sign up through Strategy? With a screenshot from here?
    • MoneyDearest
      MoneyDearest
      Bronze
      Yeah, I took a screenshot and forwarded it.

However...

It turns out that I signed up four years ago and had forgotten about it :f_cry: :s_cry: :f_cry: ...

I've a horrible feeling I might have signed up at PartyPoker too, and had a FullTilt account ages ago. (Not that I even ever played more than 10 hands with them!! ;( )

There's NO one playing William Hill these days, can't even open four tables at NL5.

What's next .... can I get decent volume at volume/fish ratio at bwin?

I guess I should sulk on to the "which poker room is right for you" thread...

and the "I couldn't get my account tracked with PokerStars" support group... ;(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      aww sigh :(

and LOL at the support groups. indeed there are many members frustrated in this respect.
      do you also have a tracked Party poker account? afaik, Stars is the only room that untracks players after they have already been receiving points.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      aww sigh :(

and LOL at the support groups. indeed there are many members frustrated in this respect.
      do you also have a tracked Party poker account? afaik, Stars is the only room that untracks players after they have already been receiving points.
      Stars only untrack the players, when they have open a second account with the marketing code. But they will not untrack players, if they open their first acc with the code.

I had the same problem. I had the chance to open a second account after closing my first one and sign in with the marketing code. After 6 month the tracking over Strategy was stopped. ;(

And also a german member has earned 400k strategypoints over Stars and now his account is not longer tracked.

I know so many members who are crying if they think about this point.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Cheers,

Money.

Hey Money, hows tricks?

I've sent you a new CS ticket explaining the requirements for tracked poker accounts etc. To access your ticket simply click here.

Best of luck at the tables and if you need anything just give me a shout, by replying to your ticket.