Stack
      SB:
      $24,55
      BB:
      $1,18
      Hero:
      $21,55

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7:diamond: , 6:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, SB raises to $2,50, BB calls $0,93 (All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

SB 3B % = 5 so far

Is this a good spot to call a 3B since there is already some money in the pot and i have position?
      I know that i'm not 100BB deep, no autorebuy on my site so this happens sometimes.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanDr
      BogdanDr
      Bronze
      As a standard move I think you should fold. If you call you won't hit really that often so you will have to be prepared to bluff in some good spots. The problem is that if the bord brings high cards and he starts barreling it will be quite dificult for you to attempt anything.
      Of corse if you have a good ability to play 3bet pots and have some reads on your opps range you can call since you are in position and the hand has some potential.

At this stakes I generally would fold it.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      That's a good advice, thx.

I just thought in this spot i can call easier because of the $1 from BB but it's all about the implieds and as you said i sometimes have to outplay SB.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would call pf.
      You´re not deep, but you have decent equity against his overcards, you get good odds and if you both miss you can check it down, since sidepot isn´t that big

Best regards,