Partypoker50$

• dervel34
      dervel34
      Bronze
      Hi!I am new here, I passed the quiz and I asked for the 50$ in partypoker.In the instructions it is said that I should put my personal info in partypoker in order to get the 50$.I did but I didn't deposit and now partypoker won't let me participate in any freeroll because my "real money" account is not activated.Is it a problem?Will I still get the 50$??
  • 5 replies
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by dervel34
      Hi!I am new here, I passed the quiz and I asked for the 50$ in partypoker.In the instructions it is said that I should put my personal info in partypoker in order to get the 50$.I did but I didn't deposit and now partypoker won't let me participate in any freeroll because my "real money" account is not activated.Is it a problem?Will I still get the 50$??
      There are instructions after you passed the quiz that you need to activate the real money button in order the $50 to be transfer in your account, I did it also when I passed the quiz and signed up on the Party Poker. :s_grin:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi dervel34,

no it is not a problem :) your account will be activated into "Real money account" as soon as you receive your starting capital. and then you can join as many freerolls as you like.

have you been asked to verify with ID or not? keep an eye on your tickets/email in case you are asked to provide some documents. after these have been verified, the money transfer is usually completed in 48 hours.

was that clear? again, you do not have to deposit. only to have a little patience until you receive your capital :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • dervel34
      dervel34
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, I ve been notified that the 50$ will be transfered within 48 hours!Thanks for your help!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, I ve been notified that the 50$ will be transfered within 48 hours!Thanks for your help!
      Good news!

Best of luck turning that $50 into your first mullion ;)

Once you have received your Capital i'd suggest you join the Beginners Course that we offer here, it'l teach you from the basics to some more advanced Strategys to use in your game and turn you into a winning player!
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Wow congratulations! you're status is already bronze :)