[Application] Aussie Millions Main Event

• chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Out of this package, I am selling still action for the Main Event http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=164386. Price will be 1.2 markup, so total cost is 10929.66$US. I will allow 18 hours from now for everyone to buy action.

Selling up to 20% of myself. Minimum is 0.5%. For stakers information: I have already sold 20% of myself (at 1.2) so the total sold in the end will be 60%.

Prices:

0.5%: 63.6AU$
      1%: 127.2AU$
      5%: 636AU$
      10%: 1272AU$

Coverage:

Updates will be posted Rail for chenny8888 Aussie Millions Shipping!

Booking/Confirming:

I recommend sending money instantly if you book action. I will confirm here if your action is taken or not. For example if you are too late but you've already sent money, then I will refund your money and let you know. Action will be sold on a first come first served basis, so it will be the first people to send 20%
  • 3 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      List will be updated here

Paid:

Private Investor (Florian): 4%
      Private Investor (Michael): 2%
      Swapping (Yannis): 2%
      Private Investor (Matt): 1%

Remaining: 11%
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Out of this package, I am selling still action for the Main Event http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=164386. Price will be 1.2 markup, so total cost is 10929.66$US. I will allow 18 hours from now for everyone to buy action.

Selling up to 20% of myself. Minimum is 0.5%. For stakers information: I have already sold 20% of myself (at 1.2) so the total sold in the end will be 60%.

Prices:

0.5%: 63.6AU$
      1%: 127.2AU$
      5%: 636AU$
      10%: 1272AU$

Coverage:

Updates will be posted Rail for chenny8888 Aussie Millions Shipping!

Booking/Confirming:

I recommend sending money instantly if you book action. I will confirm here if your action is taken or not. For example if you are too late but you've already sent money, then I will refund your money and let you know. Action will be sold on a first come first served basis, so it will be the first people to send 20%

For Reference ^

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      ty! closed already though, cause it's tough for me to check stars etc from now. gl all!