2 points

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I saw the ad for buying status for money and that triggered me to say something I've been thinking about for some time. This:

1. You show pin-ups of other mens' girls. The worst thing (almost) you can do is to sleep with anothers wife. As John cleese said: "Are you totally deranged?". That just makes idiots drooling and make statements about something they can never have as seen OBV. Its really bad style publishing women like that. Why do you do that? Does any man here want to see her girl or child posing?

2. About the add for buying status: You know that its easy to get gold status for example by just playing at a supported room like william hill with 10 bonus points from you a day. You also know that a player who cant managed that wouldn't benefit from lets say gold articles. You know that that is like ruining a fish. Which I dont do after a while, cant exploit someone who may not have the money. AND thats ofc, you cant take ur chips beyond the grave, how you live is the thing OBV.

That said Im going to write my opion of you in bold so there can be no misunderstanding about that:

THANKS TO YOU GUYS N GIRLS IM WINNING
      I AM TRUELLY THANKFUL OFC
      YOU ALWAYS HAVE MY RESPECT

And Best Wishes to you all!
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for your feedback ZD.

i've never seen the ad (where does it show?) but your points seem very valid to me esp no. 1. i personally dislike distasteful or sleazy ads too.

for no.2, you are also quite correct but i believe they want to open the market to those who are unable to track accounts to PokerStrategy.com (like US players) or players who prefer certain sites strongly (eg untracked Stars account where only certain games are running like 5CD or high stakes FL or something). for regular players, like you said, it is very easy to get higher status simply by playing. in fact i think this is further encouraged and supported by the bonus promo points given (extra 10 per day) that you mentioned.

im moving this to feedback section so relevant people can view it too. :)

regards,
      wendy
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      You had 50 best looking girls running for one picture at a day, "hotshot of the day"

About no 2: its too commercial, u know that u wont benefit from silver articles if u cant beat bronze and us players get around the restrictments ofc.

Thanks Wendy for answering! Hope its bearable;) . Was it your blog who was named "who says girls can't play poker"? And is it true you typed squirrels instead of girls? And do you have any single sisters :s_love: ?

Anyway, best to you all :heart:

Pls forgive me now, but I just realized I was Moved by you;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      to answer your questions:

yes that was my blog.
      no i never typed squirrels.
      yes i have a single sister.

:D
      no problem about the moving. you mean this thread, right?

i understand your stance. different strokes for different folks. :)