This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

multi tabling problem ( everest poker)

• antanz
      antanz
      Bronze
      hi i think everybody is having problem with multitabling in everest poker. i normally play 8-12 table but in everest its hard to play more than 5-6 table.. once i m taking decision in one table other table pops up.. thats ok. but after taking action in the popped up table 1st table dont come.. i have to find though all the tables. the table need action should be in queue and come in line after i take decision. i dont think its a very hard modification of the software. if we cant do multitabling its hard to earn enough sumit points to clear the free money.
      more table= more rake= more points
      good for evrybody

is there any possible way or 3rd party software to overcome this problem. and can u guys let them know about the problem ? coz i think u guys have inside relation with the poker room so they would listen to u guys and do necessary updates on their software.
      TY
  • 1 reply