$4.00
      SB:
      $4.00
      BB:
      $4.00
      MP2:
      $4.13

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, SB folds, BB raises to $0.32, Hero raises to $0.80, BB calls $0.48.

Flop: ($1.62) K, 6, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BB raises to $3.20, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.62.

OK so i`m at a table with a lot of agro fish and maniacs,and i think i lost my patience here...

Villain is 25/21 3bet 9.9 AF 2.4 cbet 74 315hands

I though that i`m going to attempt a 4bet bluff because i was really tight at the table and ofc i wanted to take it down PF...

WHat about the decision to continue with the cbet there?I was thinking i`m going to make him fold a lot of small pairs and maybe even hands like JJ,QQ.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: Depends a lot on the opponent and the dynamics, against some the 4bet/Fold might be an option, against some I tend to just fold and wait for a hand which would be pretty standard play till I hear more about the opponent.

As played
      Postflop: As he Calls our 4bet like that then I would tend even to just Check behind here since his range hardly contains such hands as Ax/Kx. Check behind for me. Only few combos which we make to fold and some cards we hold already. ;)

Best Regards.
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      the raise pre flop is fine but 10 it is very small, like you just want to collect the blind from CO-BU you can make also 3X so between 12 cent and 16. after he raise I would pre flop, easy.