First deposit

• dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have some spare money and I'm planing to make my first deposit to PartyPoker. So far I only played with my PS starting capital and now I want to invest more. I am talking about very small amount of money (20€) but I am still interested in what is the best way to make the most out of it at the deposit. I've seen some "100% deposit bonus" and some other bonuses that seem to be around to make people deposit more or at least more often.

Now my question is: How can I make the most out of 20€ deposit (paysafe card)? In terms of what bonus should I use and how?

As I already stated - I never made a deposit to poker before.

Thank you,
      Dusty
  • 6 replies
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      I made a first depo to party start of this month, i was planning on making a $160 depo, however, instead i just deposited $500 and then withdrew $340 of that straight back out, maxed the bonus and still made my deposit, however i probably wont clear all of it, so if yu wanna make the most of it depo maybe abit more and take some out

Hope this helps :)
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      First of all, thanks for your fast reply :P

But... That's not quite what I was asking (I know my question may not be the best as my English is not that good).

Let me put it in some other words. Of course I can't make the most out of it with such small deposit (20€) but that is the most I want to deposit now. Should I just wait and leave these bonuses alone for some other times when MAYBE I will be willing to deposit more.

As of the moment let me just ask: How can I make the most out of the bonuses with depositing 20€ and how do these "100% bonus" bonuses even work? Do I get instant 100% of my deposit added to it right after I do it or does it come with some other things I have to consider?

Thanks!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      If you deposit 20€, you'll get 20€ bonus. That is not paid directly to your account, you neeed to earn it. When you play real money games, you collect PartyPoints and you need to collect some amount of points to get the bonus (not sure how much, since I don't play at Party). Hope that answers your question about the bonus.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dustyoshea
      First of all, thanks for your fast reply :P

But... That's not quite what I was asking (I know my question may not be the best as my English is not that good).

Let me put it in some other words. Of course I can't make the most out of it with such small deposit (20€) but that is the most I want to deposit now. Should I just wait and leave these bonuses alone for some other times when MAYBE I will be willing to deposit more.

As of the moment let me just ask: How can I make the most out of the bonuses with depositing 20€ and how do these "100% bonus" bonuses even work? Do I get instant 100% of my deposit added to it right after I do it or does it come with some other things I have to consider?

Thanks!

sorry i didnt phase it properly, what i meant was if yu wanted to make a 20 euro deposit, but didnt feel like you were making the most you could out of the first deposit bonus, what you could do is

Deposit 40 euro

get a 40 euro first deposit bonus

withdraw 20 euro straight away

you will then have 20 euro in your account and a 40 euro bonus to earn

However, if you did not want to do this its completely up to you, if you want to make a deposit and are happy getting an extra 20 euro for free (providing you earn it) then go for it buddy

regards, alex
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Thank you, both! (: I got what I was looking for.

(pa še na slovenca sm mimogrede naletel hehe)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dustyoshea
      Hello,

I have some spare money and I'm planing to make my first deposit to PartyPoker. So far I only played with my PS starting capital and now I want to invest more. I am talking about very small amount of money (20€) but I am still interested in what is the best way to make the most out of it at the deposit. I've seen some "100% deposit bonus" and some other bonuses that seem to be around to make people deposit more or at least more often.

Now my question is: How can I make the most out of 20€ deposit (paysafe card)? In terms of what bonus should I use and how?

As I already stated - I never made a deposit to poker before.

Thank you,
      Dusty
      Hey Dusty,

Since you received the free $50 starting capital you're also eligible to upgrade your account and participate in the $100 first deposit bonus offer. Just make a deposit and DON'T FORGET TO enter PSDB100.

Ingrid