This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi SoNGcomMiTTee,

Welcome to the community and to PokerStrategy.com!

So you've passed the quiz and picked Party Poker then?

I personally haven't played at Party myself in a very long time so I'm hoping some of our kind members will chip in and let you know the scoop ;)

What I can tell you is that PokerStrategy offer not ONE but TWO daily freerolls exclusive to our members!

Not bad eh?

Tell us a little more about your poker background? What games/limits have you played?

I wish you every success on your new poker journey and if you need any help, just shout! We're a friendly bunch ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Wow nice, Congratulations for Passing the quiz. By the way, welcome to the forum!
    • SoNGcomMiTTee
      SoNGcomMiTTee
      Bronze
      Thanks guys

Well the funds cleared and i decided to hit the felt

Chose $1 6 max turbos 85c+15c(killer rake)

Had an 18 game session (3 sets of 6)

Didn't go well the first 12 (down to $43) kept getting rivered but i know about varience so no biggy

Final 6 games (roll down to $37) had a sick run and i got my losses back with a 37c profit

Not exactly crushing at mo but once i get a solid strat i'll try make it to the $2 level asap

Thank you again

I'll keep you posted