Questions for Admins or Mods

• 4 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      If I buy a 3 months gold membership will i get to view all the strategy videos and is there strategy for tournaments??? please explain how this will improve my gaming
      yes you will get permission to all the articles and good videos and you will become instantly a pro superstar shipping at least half a mil/year
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi PIF,

Yes, you will be able to access ALL Gold material and below.

Follow this link for all the relevant information on buying our Gold Status

I have moved your thread to Beginners Questions as this is where it fits. General Poker Discussion is reserved for epic Poker related questions/threads

Please select carefully when opening a thread.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      If I buy a 3 months gold membership will i get to view all the strategy videos and is there strategy for tournaments??? please explain how this will improve my gaming
      You will become a "Gold" Member. So you'll be able to see all of the Articles/videos that have the Gold Icon next to them, along with the Basic, Bronze & Silver.

Your best chance of finding out what you will get is to check the Strategy Page, as you're currently only a Bronze member this would unlock a vast amount of information for you to read up on.

As for Videos, it would be more beneficial for you to search the Video section and filter them for Silver/Gold only & change the filters to suit your game & decide from there.

I'd also advise you to check out our Subscription Promotion Maybe you'll get lucky and win a Platinum upgrade? ;)
    • derStud1986
      derStud1986
      Bronze
      Which Limit are you playing, actually?