UTG: $2.46 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 8.0, Hands: 46
      UTG+1: $12.52 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 3.0, Hands: 160
      MP1: $0.54 - VPIP: 30, PFR: 5, 3B: 0, AF: 3.6, Hands: 108
      MP2: $3.52 - VPIP: 38, PFR: 21, 3B: 10, AF: 0.5, Hands: 48
      Hero (CO): $5.25 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 10, 3B: 4, AF: 2.5, Hands: 253828
      BTN: $7.41 - VPIP: 11, PFR: 9, 3B: 1, AF: 9.0, Hands: 673
      SB: $2.21 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 12, 3B: 11, AF: 0.0, Hands: 83

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with 9 :spade: A :spade:
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.57) 2 :diamond: 6 :club: 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.57) 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.57) 4 :club: (2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.27, Hero folds

Should I Cbet here? FtoCbet 100%(4)
      Even the stats are in favor for a Cbet I decided to just skip it since I think that this board is perfect for his PP range. So to sell my story I would need at least 2 or even 3 barrels. Would you say that this is an good argument for skipping the Cbet even the stats say you should?
  • 11 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Perfect spot to CB while you have fold equity and have even the position here. But as you pick passive approach not much to do.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Perfect spot to CB while you have fold equity and have even the position here. But as you pick passive approach not much to do.

Best Regards.
      CBetting rights spots are not that easy. Why is this example better to Cbet then this A6s 21.01. . Both could have PP but this board is much better for any PP I would need at least 2 barrels to make him fold. I think I have to work on uderstanding Cbets
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, what do you think? :) There are couple of reasons why we can CB and starting even from that we are in other hand multiway pot. :D
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Well, what do you think? :) There are couple of reasons why we can CB and starting even from that we are in other hand multiway pot. :D
      I in the hand that I mentioned above we are not multiway. We are HU. Maybe you switch them with A7s hand. I checked the link and it works fine. So don t know how you saw multiway. Anyway, I think this spot is better to CB because we are IP. This is the only reasonable explanation. Because it is much more easier to 2nd barell IP then OOP even the flop adapts more to his range. Did I get to the point?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Oh, somehow last time I saw other hand, not sure how it comes. Had it multiway.

Yes, we have the position here and also we are very likely even ahead with our A high there. It's paired board, very likely that he didn't hit but A6 is whole different board, isn't it?
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Oh, somehow last time I saw other hand, not sure how it comes. Had it multiway.

Yes, we have the position here and also we are very likely even ahead with our A high there. It's paired board, very likely that he didn't hit but A6 is whole different board, isn't it?
      Sorry, Veriz dont get angry at me but I still don t get it. Ok in my head it is now this. This guy has in his limp/calling range mostly PP and maybe from time to time AJ,AQ or KQ since he is preflop passive. He s VPIP is not that big that we could UTG add some more overcards. So with our flop it simply hit his range very good? Right? So I think I would need to at least 2 barrel in most cases.

In other one we are in the CO and the BU calls. BU could have a much wider calling range that the UTG limp/calling range in the above example. I decided to Cbet because of his wider range. My biggest minus is that I m OOP. So how to god damn now when to Cbet?

Sorry again!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I didn't pay actually much attention on his stats here that's true. But overall we still have some overcards which will most likely work. :) By that we avoid him betting the turn and at the same time we well secure us most likely a free card for the river and obviously fold equity.

Obviously Checking back and giving up isn't wrong. ;)
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      I didn't pay actually much attention on his stats here that's true. But overall we still have some overcards which will most likely work. :) By that we avoid him betting the turn and at the same time we well secure us most likely a free card for the river and obviously fold equity.

Obviously Checking back and giving up isn't wrong. ;)
      That is interesting so Cbetting IP with overcards should have a priority against same spots OOP? Did I understand that correctly. Do you mind me being so curious? I mean I just want to learn so this is the only way to get into touch with a coach.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      OOP you wont get a free card for the river. ;)
    • Scarynoob44
      Scarynoob44
      Bronze
      i also dont understand why we should cbet here ? doesnt he have most of the time some pp 22-88 and those wont fold to our cbet, only way to make him fold is to second barrel...?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Scarynoob44
      i also dont understand why we should cbet here ? doesnt he have most of the time some pp 22-88 and those wont fold to our cbet, only way to make him fold is to second barrel...?
      Huh? His range doesn't only consist of PPs, just take a look at his VPIP/PFR gap which already tells that he limps with any crap and not only PPs. No, my idea wouldn't be to 2nd barrel here.