FL player, at SnG

• MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Hi!

I am new to poker, played for like two weeks(SnG, NL, FL) :)
      And after going broke, i only play FL at Titan poker, and i am slowly building my BR.
      Yesturday, i played one 1$ SnG at Poker stars( i have account there too). Before that, i was doing quite bad at SnG.
      And now i finished in 3rd place. Nothing mutch, but i was wasted, it was 3AM in the morning, and i wanted this turnament to end as fast as posible :)
      Today i am playing two SnG, and i am chip leader in both of them, and i cant say I am on a lucky streak. Ok, i probably wont win, but i can see that i am playing mutch better, then before.

So, the question is - Are there better SnG players at Titan poker then in poker stars, or maybe I am just getting better at poker in general(doesnt matter FL or NL/SnG). Or at low levels there are only bad players in poker stars?( and that means i am better than worst players :) )

/And sorry, for my poor english :) /
  • 4 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      firstly, BRM please!

secondly, SnG players at titan are far worse than pokerstars. but i find it is a different style of play. although at the same time i'm sure you're also improving.

thirdly, english is ok! don't worry!
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Thx, for replay

Dont worry :) BRM, is my priority, and on Titan I am doing good, at FL, no loosing days for now, and i am building my BR.
      At poker stars, i just want to play few SnG, since I will be playing some PS freerolls, and some Titan freerolls, so i want to work on my tornament game a little.

And, to all the new players - Learning from videos, articles and book, is realy realy good! I am getting better by days :)
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      firstly, BRM please!

secondly, SnG players at titan are far worse than pokerstars. but i find it is a different style of play. although at the same time i'm sure you're also improving.

thirdly, english is ok! don't worry!
      I agree players like me play at $1 stars so you have to be wary :D

On the serious note: There are some players on stars $1 Sng that play around 10 of them at once to make $/hr. You Don't see that often on titan.

Stick with Titan unless you want to be challenged, and follw BRM.
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      Another question about titan/pokerstars...

Last week I joined pokerstars (not under PS.com, because I already had a playmoney-account :( ) and I'm running hot. I think I'm making more mistakes though, since tables are faster on stars wich gives me less time to think. And due to the software it isn't easy to re-evaluate the hand right after you played it, so I don't really like that.
      But then again, I'm running better then I've ever run before, so is this just coincidence or are PS FL-microlimit players worse than titan players?