[NL2-NL10] NL10: deepstacked oesfd

• Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Live game 7 players

effective stacks >€20

Villain 1 (BU): An aggressive player, normally loose, but not so loose today. Gets himself often in marginal spots.

Villain 2 (MP2): Plays a lot of hands preflop (which is possible because of the stacks). Not bad post-flop.

Hero (MP1)8:club: 9 :club:
      Hero calls €.10, Villain 2 calls €.10, Villain 1 raises €.6, Hero calls €.6, Villain 2 calls €.6

A preflop raise at this table is never respected, only reason to raise would be deception i think.

Flop (€1.95): K :diamond: 6 :club: 7 :club:

Hero bets €1.7, Villain 2 raises to €4, Villain 1 raises €10, Hero pushes AI €21.4

Villain 1 looked confident with his hand, and during my AI decision Villain 2 also still looked interested.
  • 6 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      NH, OESFD = get your money in the middle! Even against a set, you have enough equity (because of the dead money) to justify your play.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If your push can make villain 2 fold, then I´d push.
      It isn´t so good any more if one of the players would call set and other one A high flush draw.
      But there is nothing wrong shoving with oesfd.
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      So in conclusion; if Villain 2 is likely to also call the AI, causing a 3way AI pot, it is better to lay my hand down?
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Never
      The other villain in the hand actually improves your odds and you're still the one drawing ... being up versus sets is no problem, being up against an A flush draw is problematic though.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Philipvw
      So in conclusion; if Villain 2 is likely to also call the AI, causing a 3way AI pot, it is better to lay my hand down?
      1. you dont know whether hell call
      2. you get better odds against 2 sets then against 1
      3. you get awesome odds against trash like tptk, 2nd pair, or even 2 pair, so most hands are most welcome to come join the all in party
      4. Ax of that suit isnt one of the most likely hands when you're holding two of his "x"-cards
      5. just push :p
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      Right, your hand is way to strong to think about folding. Get it in (and win ;) )