BTN ($50.75)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:heart:

Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, fold, fold

FLOP ($3.75) J:spade: 7:club: 9:heart:

Hero bets $2.67, BTN calls $2.67

TURN ($9.09) J:spade: 7:club: 9:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $4.50, BTN calls $4.50

RIVER ($18.09) J:spade: 7:club: 9:heart: 4:spade: 2:club:

[color=red]Hero checks, BTN bets $12.50, Hero ?

Hero shows T:spade: T:heart:

BTN wins $41.09

Villian is 23/18 but he rather passive on the flop with a agg factor of 0.6 and fold to cbet of 28%. He has a lot higher agg factor on the later streets.

I doubble barrel beacause i wanna get value from weaker pairs+draws and naked draws and pairs which floated the flop.

Should i just cbet and c/c turn and c/c - c/f depending on river or should i maybe fire a third bullet for value? besides that is it a call as played?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello KortKongen,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

There is also a higher limit evaluation section but I am going to take your first hand here. :)

About the play I'd say I like the play. But usually if I am against a passive opponent then I tend to Check/Fold the river. Some draws still got there and of course even sets are possible from his side.

The only hand you beat on river is some missed draw. Of course his play isn't up to Jx hand or whatsoever type of hand but as you said yourself he is rather passive so therefore we can't even be sure if he bluffs there river. I'd Check/Fold it.

Best Regards.
    • KortKongen
      KortKongen
      Bronze
      Thank you for the warm welcome and the analyze veriz.

But I had already realized that i had used the wrong forum, so posted my other hands in the appropiate forum :)