[Application] 60s husng

• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I want to get staked for 30/60 dollar turbo husng again for 100 games. I got stake for 200 games in total in 30s husng where I made a total profit of 730 dollars. Now, I want to move up to 60s, I have observed some games and played a couple, it still seem beatable for me. the games are going to be on stars, with player name liguolong08, you can search on sharkscope about me. To make it safer for your investment, I will start playing 30 dollar husngs, and I will move up to 60s as soon as my total profit is greater than 100 dollars, and I will move back down to 30s if the profit fails below 100. In total I will play 100 games. For the stake I want
      600 dollars.
      min Brick is 5%
      Profit will be split 50/50
      I will start playing on Wednesday night as long as I sell more than 30 percent stake and will finish the 100 games within one week time. If I somehow manage to lose more than 600 dollars, I will cover all additional losses.
  • 20 replies