MP2: $2.09
      CO: $1.88
      BTN: $3.96
      Hero (SB): $3.99
      BB: $5.24
      UTG: $4.34
      UTG+1: $1.20

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with T:club: T:heart:
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.04, 4 folds, BTN raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.36, 1 fold
      I 3-bet because I recognized BTN is a lag and playing from the button and thus has a fairly wide range which I probably beat. CaioGraco Is a calling machine, I cannot really gleam any information from his call.

Flop: ($1.00) 2:club: 6:spade: A:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 checks
      I am afraid of a Ace top pair, I check as I am OOP and I want to see what he has. He checks, I am fairly confident he doesnt have an ace

Turn: ($1.00) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32
      Q scares me as it definitely is within his range, however since the bet was only 1/3rd of the pot I decide to call as I am unsure as to whether he actually hit an ace.

River: ($1.64) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.48 all in, Hero calls $0.48
      I don't really know what I was thinking here. I thought that if he actually hit a 9 I would win. I also didnt think he had a queen? I dont really know why I didnt think he had a queen as a bluff would have been much larger than 1/3rd of the pot, which was an obvious value bet.

He shows Q10s and takes the pot
  • 2 replies
    • cpers
      Preflop: I think it's still okay.

Flop: You should definitely make a cbet on the flop like half-pot.
      Turn: As played, don't like your call here. He only got 20bb left, if you call here it would only force you calling his remaining stack on the river.
    • veriz
      Hello Easytee,

Seems to be fine but if I'd 3bet there then I would do it bigger being OOP, so at least 3x. :) And most likely CB the flop myself rather than turn my hand into bluff.

If you Check the flop then what do you expect to beat on the turn, especially if another overcard even appears and FD completes.

Best Regards.