[Application] Nl50 Stars/Ongame

• NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello guys... I used to play at FTP but for some particuliar reason..I can't do that atm.. I wonder why ;)

-

I don't have any old HH so i cant provide any graphs

screen names:
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/wehnosu
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/WehNoSu
      -
      I plan to play 25h/week. my play style depends on the format and opponents so it can vary from nitty to laggy.
      -
      Since I view this as a business relationship my needs are based on what I am staked to play.( but im most solid at 24FR)

my 24table Fr comfort zone is 50bi
      6-12 sh 30bi
      On Ongame 25-30bi (have a deal there)
      -
      Now my goal is to build a solid BR. I'm a conservative person when it comes to BRM. As for duration of the deal I think i should call this at least a mid term relationship?
      -

50/50 profit/rake split at start of the month
      -
      If you'r intersted feel free to P.M me.
  • 10 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Hey guys! I know this person in real life and can vouch for him since I'm very confident that he's a trust worthy. We used to do lots of sweat sessions together back in a day so I can say that his skill level is good enough to beat NL50 games these days.

And just in case something goes wrong... I know where he lives and will break his finges for low price. :coolface: Obv I'm just joking, there's no way this guy would scam anyone.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Everyone would like to have some stats, graphs, screennames to back up what you say :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      also some idea about the deal you are offering would be good (like profit split, duration, how much u will need, etc) :)
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      depending on the terms I might be interested, send me a PM :)
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Sent pm ;)
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      well i gues no1 is up for 50/50 either? so i gues whatever ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello guys... I used to play at FTP but for some particuliar reason..I can't do that atm.. I wonder why ;)

-

I don't have any old HH so i cant provide any graphs

screen names:
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/wehnosu
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/WehNoSu
      -
      I plan to play 25h/week. my play style depends on the format and opponents so it can vary from nitty to laggy.
      -
      Since I view this as a business relationship my needs are based on what I am staked to play.( but im most solid at 24FR)

my 24table Fr comfort zone is 50bi
      6-12 sh 30bi
      -
      Now my goal is to build a solid BR. I'm a conservative person when it comes to BRM. As for duration of the deal I think i should call this at least a mid term relationship?
      -
      I never cashed out my winnings for living expenses.
      So if I would be allowed to keep FPP i would think 40-60 profit split at start of the month would b fair.
      -
      If you'r intersted feel free to P.M me.

For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      can i get another such reference? only in pink this time? plz?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu
      can i get another such reference? only in pink this time? plz?
      no problems :D
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      o m G it's Pink ! can i be you nr1 fan now?;) i doubt that i will be able to do such a good job like Gerv does with Ema but still.. i will try,and give my best ! so can i huh? can i?;) ?