nl sss or fixed limit

• katrinvel
      katrinvel
      Bronze
      i have played poker 3 weeks and first 2 weeks i played fixed limit 15/30 strategy and earned 50$ to 120 $. 2 week evrything went wrong my banrkoll was 80 when i stoped fixed limit and started to learn nl sss but with sss strategy 0.05/0.10 i havent earn almoust anything. I have played a week nl sss bankroll is 60-90 $ and it s not growing i don t now what to do i have almoust cleared my 100 $ bonus then i can start 0.1/0.25 nl sss i play in partypoker and i hope to make my bankroll is going there growing way or i change to fixed limit back ? or even change no limit bss if i cleared my 100 bonus but i think no limit bss i can play only so small limit s and i think that s not good.i hope to see feedback here.
  • 2 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      i don't think playing sss nl 10 on party is a good idea

prima or ongame is a choice for a sser, there you can quickly build a bankroll to play BS games wherever you want. if you are good, of course)
    • katrinvel
      katrinvel
      Bronze
      don't now i haven t played bss so i think im not very good but in micro limits i can beat them if i little bit learn.But think i collect my partypoints and clear 100 dollar bonus with fixed limit there is not so many downswings and if im cleared bonus i can play 0.25/0.50 fixed limit and look how it goes if i get there ofcourse i need to look videos more and read strategy and if it dosent work i m going to start no limit bss.