This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

nl sss or fixed limit

• katrinvel
      katrinvel
      Bronze
      i have played poker 3 weeks and first 2 weeks i played fixed limit 15/30 strategy and earned 50$ to 120 $. 2 week evrything went wrong my banrkoll was 80 when i stoped fixed limit and started to learn nl sss but with sss strategy 0.05/0.10 i havent earn almoust anything. I have played a week nl sss bankroll is 60-90 $ and it s not growing i don t now what to do i have almoust cleared my 100 $ bonus then i can start 0.1/0.25 nl sss i play in partypoker and i hope to make my bankroll is going there growing way or i change to fixed limit back ? or even change no limit bss if i cleared my 100 bonus but i think no limit bss i can play only so small limit s and i think that s not good.i hope to see feedback here.
  • 2 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      i don't think playing sss nl 10 on party is a good idea

prima or ongame is a choice for a sser, there you can quickly build a bankroll to play BS games wherever you want. if you are good, of course)
    • katrinvel
      katrinvel
      Bronze
      don't now i haven t played bss so i think im not very good but in micro limits i can beat them if i little bit learn.But think i collect my partypoints and clear 100 dollar bonus with fixed limit there is not so many downswings and if im cleared bonus i can play 0.25/0.50 fixed limit and look how it goes if i get there ofcourse i need to look videos more and read strategy and if it dosent work i m going to start no limit bss.